Lung, or bronchial involvement????

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby koopie33 on June 11th, 2008, 9:34 am

Okay, just when I thought this couldn't get any more annoying or wierd, for the last couple of weeks I have lung, (or bronchial) tremors. When I bend over a certain way, or take a deep breath through my nose, I can feel those muscles tremble. That has me scared ****less. Any light to be shed on this, or should I go posthaste to the neuro again. Or maybe a few sprints on the treadmill will separate the men from the boys, huh? Also, I have a new symptom, if I hit myself just right, I mean not even hard enough to leave a bruise.....it feels like I have broken whatever I just hit. To the point where walking is difficult on that foot or ankle or whatever for a day. No swelling, no bruising, just excruciating pain. Is this all part of BFS/PNH, or am I on the downhill slide to something serious? Sean, Cindy, Dee Dee, someone with some calm please report on this.....and tell me the truth, if I need to see a neuro, back I will go. Thanks,
Shauna
koopie33

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS