12.5 year update.

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

12.5 year update.

Postby fox2run on October 21st, 2019, 3:51 am

Just wanted to say hello to all of you after 12 years+. I know what horrors some of you may experience but can only say, that you are ok. I had so many fasc. that I could only walk on my toes becourse of this weird feelings underneed my feet. 10.000 fasc every hour everyday. And then all the worries with ALS and the like. Most terrible stuff I have ever went through.

Now I have fully accepted that fasc is a part of me and that Im ok. So will you be over time. Only advise I can give is to take it easy on things and that these muscular stuff is pretty normal for many. Even my doctor have these things. Just dont dwell on it. Move on ASAP!

Im 46 years and do some races on my road bike btw. I have an avg. on about 38 km/h for 160 km and improving. Not too bad. BFS shouldnt prevent you doing stuff that you like :-)

Best wishes too all of you.
fox2run
Saint
Saint

12.5 year update.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS