10 year check in

This forum is for posting your personal experiences with BFS: symptoms, doctor visits, fears, etc.

Please use this forum to post give and recieve encoragement and reassurance from sharing the trials and triumphs you have faced.

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

10 year check in

Postby paulzeee on August 14th, 2017, 9:18 pm

Hey all just Paulzeee here with my annual check in, some of the old timers may remember me, to all the new people here a big hello.

I came here 10 years ago because I was twitching, had numbness etc. I was scared, like most of us are when this comes about, so I spent a lot of time here. I got in to see a neuro, he did some tests, stuck some big needles in me, and told me it was benign, at that point I stopped hanging around here because I knew I had to leave my fear behind and get on with things. But I come around once a year for all the new folks and the old timers, to let everyone know I still twitch, daily, and I am still alive and relatively strong. Since I first started to twitch I have faced many ups and downs. In the past year.

I have started a fishing business in addition to my manufacturing business
We are still recovering financially from a major downturn in our manufacturing business in Alberta
We moved and are working to get our autistic son into a public school
Life is great

Still twitching, 10 years now, mostly upper body, abs are twitching as I write this.

Hang in all, see you next year!

Edado if you're still checking in hello my friend.
paulzeee
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

10 year check in

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Experiences with BFS