possible cure for Cancer on the way.

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby Chris swl on October 31st, 2007, 1:01 pm

Hi All
I just wanted to share some good news from the medical world I was watching my TV, the local regional channel news. I live near Newcastle Upon Tyne UK.

On the news there was a professor from the Newcastle university who was talking a bout a break through in Cancer treatment. They calm with in ten years or less they will have developed a magic bullet that may cure cancer, Brilliant news!!.

He said they had developed an Anti body/immune vaccine, treatment triggered by ultraviolet light . I will try to explain as he did.
First they would inject a patient with the anti body. The immune vaccine cell, would be coated in a type of protected shell.
The patient would sit down for a couple of hours while the vaccine travelled around the body and connected to body tissues.
Then they would put an ultraviolet light on the infected cancer area and this would release the coating around the vaccine. This meant our own antibody would attack the vaccine in that area and kill of the caner cells. While leaving the other areas free from attack. Totally wiping out cancer cells they say this could be the cure.
There would by no sickness or other side effects.
They have now got the go a head to develop this treatment, after good outcomes.

Let hope it is the magic bullet they talked about.
I hope I explained this correctly too, it's brilient news

Chris Sewell
Good luck to all with BFS/BCFS
Chris swl
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)