saying HI All

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

saying HI All

Postby tym2chill on September 1st, 2007, 8:59 am

Hi you all
just stopped in to say hi- So hello to AMY- Christina-Jenn-Shelley-Sue-Jen-Sharon-and of course Chris-Jeff-and Basso as you guys know ladies first of course- How is everyone? Ill try to stop in more often-gotta go
David S
Live by the knights code:
Truth
Honor
Justice
Valor
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL
tym2chill
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby TriJeff on September 1st, 2007, 12:52 pm

Hey buddy. I have not been around for a while either.

Everything is static on my end so no worries.

Also, my wife and I just had our second baby.

Cheers,

Jeff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") 24/7 calf twitcher for 15 years. YUCK!
TriJeff
Saint
Saint

Postby Cardu on September 1st, 2007, 2:39 pm

David and Jeff- HELLO TO BOTH OF YOU!
I was wondering where both of you were, and here you are in the same post.
David- what's been up?
Jeff-congrats......are you gonna leave me hanging? Boy or girl? I hope things are going well.
Me-I'm back to work after having the summer off.
Take care
Amy
Cardu
Saint
Saint

Postby sharon slack on September 2nd, 2007, 3:49 am

Hi David,

That was a fleeting visit ya. :wink: Hope ya all good.

Hi Jeff, congratulation to you and your wife. :D

Catch ya
Sharon
sharon slack
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on September 5th, 2007, 4:49 pm

Hi David! Glad to see you ....

Jeff, congrats...but should we be knitting pink or blues booties :?:

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Hi All once again

Postby tym2chill on September 5th, 2007, 7:41 pm

Hey Jeff
congrats on the family addition- can ya share with us the gender? or perhaps an attachment of a picture? Anyway it was good to hear from ya and im glad to hear everthing is static- I got a PM from Chris it was good to hear from him as he said he is having trouble with his broadband and could only e-mail. he says all is well with him- Amy ,Sharon,and Christina thanks for the post - Ive been well thanks- not getting enough flying in (ive only been up twice this whole year Youch) - a bit busy i guess- still have all the fasics and some pain and such but that is to be expected with this stuff so im not complaining- nothing too exciting going on - I did get the condo deal put together finally and have been down there quite abit trying to hang crap on the walls and from the ceilings and so-on- tis a bugger to get anything done down there like in the way of people showing up or working late - but that is why we go there just for that type of atnosphere- so it is to be expected but boy is it ever frustrating when you want to get something done.-Commoditiy prices of grain are at an all time high in all our history its never been this high- Hard red spring wheat(bread wheat) is $8.27a bushel (60lbs) on the coast which means everything is on its way up - meat will be up as the feed will cost more-bread as the cost of the wheat is just plain higher- We have never seen prices like these nor have we seen good prices for grain and good prices for Beef at the same time so we really dont know where this is gonna end up- very interesting to watch as the farmers chase the wheat market- they forget to do the opposite of what the market is doing like plant forage as there is already a shortage of forage to feed the cattle and everyone planted corn wall to wall hence part of the reason wheat is so high and other countries are having a tough time either getting there crops in or they dont have a crop for one reason or another- people are ripping out grass fields and not putting in grass so grass seed will be high- all in all -all crops will be high for the rest of this year and probably next but who knows what will happen when the market adjusts and how far it will adjust- we are hoping it will be a slow adjustment as it could have huge ramifications on a global scale- i imagine you have noticed that milk is double what it was 6 months ago pretty interesting times we are currently going through-and of course with the amount of fires we have had the grass prices are going sky high - so when will it all adjust back? wish i had a crystal ball!!!
Man i got a little off track didnt I- so i guess that gives you an idea what ive been up to atleast and what ill be doing for the next year- watching all the markets and trying to buy right-Summer was -well it just was -i dont remember alot of it- it went by so quickly- it feels as though it started just a month ago-Dang i better quit writing as im sure you have lost intrest by now-LOL anyway great to talk with you all and i have to say i miss this - see ya on the flip side ALL
David S
Live by the knights code:
Truth
Honor
Justice
Valor
ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL
tym2chill
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby basso on September 6th, 2007, 6:40 am

Hey, Dave. Did you say that bread and meat are going to go up in price? Thank God I'm a breatharian and only need air to survive. Recently I inhaled the rather fragrant air of a lilac, and worried about the number of calories that I must have absorbed. Oh well, if it isn't one thing, it is another. :roll:

Good to hear that all is well. 8)

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby sharon slack on September 7th, 2007, 2:27 am

Hey

God, Basso you sound as nutty as some woman we had in Australia who believed she could live on air, lol and got quite a bit of media attention until they found she was sneaking midnight snacks. :lol: OH well she had her minutes of fame. :wink:
Now don't you forget to take some big breaths! and no I didn't say breasts. :wink:

Catch ya
Sharon
sharon slack
Saint
Saint

Postby TriJeff on September 29th, 2007, 1:06 pm

Hey guys sorry for not responding to your posts but I no longer receive the email that the notifications would have gone to. I'll try and correct this by setting up a hotmail account or something.

Our new baby girl has ten fingers and ten toes and mom is doing well.

I’ve pretty much forgotten about my BFS as work has been keeping me busy; I’m a police officer for one of Canada’s largest metropolitan police forces.

Cheers to you all,

O-yeah, almost forgot….. ITS JUST BFS DUDES!!!!! IT SUCKS BANANAS BUT ITS STILL JUST BFS.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") 24/7 calf twitcher for 15 years. YUCK!
TriJeff
Saint
Saint

Postby Cardu on September 29th, 2007, 4:36 pm

Jeff....congrats on you new baby girl.
I just held a 4 week old girl at at birthday party. I have to say....it got my mind wandering. My mom would probably lose it if I had another one. I work full time teaching, so she probably wouldn't want to start all over again with a new grandbaby.
:( --so no more babies for me!
Hope all is well
Amy
Cardu
Saint
Saint

Postby massagefan16 on October 1st, 2007, 12:07 pm

Amy- come on, give Jen and I some company!!

David- Thanks for explaining why milk has been so expensive. I was wondering why I paid over $4 for a gallon of MILK the other day. $4!! ...you know, most of the time I buy my milk from a local dairy- I wonder if their prices have gone up yet? If not, they may end up being the same as the grocery stores..

Jeff- I had asked (a while back) whether anyone had heard from you on the baby. So that makes 2 girls right? I've got myself two boys and I've got a feeling that this one will be #3-YIKES, I'm totally outnumbered in my house...

Shelley
Quiet your mind. The quieter you become, the more you hear.
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on October 1st, 2007, 2:07 pm

Hi David!! Glad to hear from you, I hope all is going well..

CONGRATS Jeff!!!

:D ...Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Cardu on October 1st, 2007, 2:49 pm

Shelley, that's funny that you say that! I was holding my cousin's little boy over the weekend. It was tempting. My mom said NO when I asked if she would take on another baby. She said she loves watching my Aunt with her new grandson, but she is content doing that.
LOL
Amy
Cardu
Saint
Saint

Postby massagefan16 on October 2nd, 2007, 7:28 am

Too funny Amy. My husband and I went away with friends a couple weekends ago and my mom watched the boys. When we got back, she said they were very good BUT that she definitely couldn't handle three. So, I guess we won't be taking as many vacations without kids!!
:D [/i]
Quiet your mind. The quieter you become, the more you hear.
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)