Going to see my husband!!!

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Going to see my husband!!!

Postby kit on August 20th, 2007, 4:24 pm

As you may know my husband left in the beginning of July to train in Alabama. He will be gone until October. At any rate, I am teaching a course in Florida this week so he is going to drive in to see me!!!! :D Nope that isn't even a big enough smiley face!!

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kit
"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it, as it is, is the only way of being happy"
kit
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on August 20th, 2007, 4:34 pm

That is great news, Kit, even I'm smiling. I'm sure after spending all that time with other men, and missing you like crazy, that you guys are going to have the best game of scrabble ever. :shock: That's LOVE, on the triple word score. :wink:

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 20th, 2007, 5:00 pm

AWWW, that is great Kit! I hope you enjoy all of your time together.

I know what it is like to be away from your husband, mine was gone to war for 16 months. I can just feel that exitement you are having. Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy....God Bless..Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Alayne on August 20th, 2007, 5:00 pm

That's great news, Kit. Have a wonderful time together in lovely Florida :wink:
Alayne
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Christina on August 20th, 2007, 6:16 pm

Awwwww Kit !!! I am very happy for you . :D

Have a wonderful trip, I know you will enjoy your time together.

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby WitchyTwitchy on August 21st, 2007, 7:55 am

A few months ago, you came to Florida to see Mickey Mouse. Now, you come to Florida and get to see your hubby. If you'll be in Jacksonville- let me know and I'll suggest some restrurants, sites, etc... (if you have the time).

Wonderful news... I hope y'all have a wonderful "boinkin'" visit- as Basso would suggest! hee hee
Smiles,

Vanessa
WitchyTwitchy
Saint
Saint

Postby k9ck on August 21st, 2007, 11:50 am

Kit,

Have a great time, you deserve it...All the help you give us all the time. Relax, have fun. what class are you teaching? It sounds fun and interesting all at the same time.

Terri
k9ck
Hero
Hero

Postby kit on August 22nd, 2007, 4:50 pm

I am teaching a course on appropriate documentation and clinical management of patients presenting in an office. Yup every minute is a laugh riot :wink: Seriously though, I must do something right because no one has fallen asleep yet!

I just wish I could get rid of this awful cold, I keep thinking today I will feel better but today I actually feel worse, I took an antibiotic today so....hopefully TOMORROW I WILL FEEL BETTER!!!! Yup that's positive thinking! I get to see my husband Friday night and I teach the course Friday during the day, so if I feel yucky tomorrow it is only on the plane.
Keep your fingers crossed guys!
Smooches,
Kit
"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it, as it is, is the only way of being happy"
kit
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on August 22nd, 2007, 5:11 pm

Kit,
I'm so happy for you that you get to go see your hubby.

I had that same cold recently. I kept thinking it was going to get better, and it only got worse.

By Friday, you should definitely be feeling better, at least.

Have an awesome time re-connecting.

Blessings,
Sue
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby leigh on August 22nd, 2007, 7:18 pm

Kit,

I am so happy for you. You have been such a blessing to all of us and I wish you all the best. Have a safe trip!!!!

God Bless
Leigh
leigh
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby kit on August 28th, 2007, 4:36 pm

We had the best time, it was wonderful. And more good news....no not that kind :shock: ...he gets to come home this weekend....More big smiles. Life is very good right now :D
Thanks for all the thoughts!!!
Love ya all a bunch
Kit
kit
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)