Interesting horoscope

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Interesting horoscope

Postby kit on July 30th, 2007, 10:39 am

Don't usually put too much store in horoscopes but this morning it was very freaky! I had a CT scan this morning so all weekend and most of the wee hours of this morning I had convinced my self that nasty things were going to show up on my CT, never mind that it was scheduled at 7:30 on 7/30 :shock:

My horoscope said that I have a fabulous imagination that can allow me to go places that haven't even been discovered yet, but that fabulous imagination also lets me focus on the tiniest issues and create scary scenarios. It said I need to focus on the good things and enjoy the now and stop the "stinking thinking" and don't focus on the "what if".

My mom suggested that I paste that to my forehead.

I don't know what your signs are but maybe you are all a little bit Scorpio today :wink:
Kit
"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it, as it is, is the only way of being happy"
kit
Saint
Saint

Postby pacovega26 on July 30th, 2007, 12:49 pm

perhaps not paste, but tattoo... that oughtta stick!!!!

So, how te CT went??

Cheers and good luck

Luis
"Do you believe in destiny, Neo?"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because I don´t like the idea that I am not in control of my life"
pacovega26
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby kit on July 30th, 2007, 1:32 pm

I shall live to twitch another day :lol:
"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it, as it is, is the only way of being happy"
kit
Saint
Saint

Postby Alayne on July 30th, 2007, 2:26 pm

That's good news about the CT scan Kit :)
The horoscope is spot on for me too. I'm Libra/Scorpio cusp (b'day 23rd Oct) I don't read horoscopes, but I do know I'm indecisive like Librans, hot-tempered (should that be passionate?) like Scorpios and suffer from an overactive imagination too. Great advice from your mum :lol:
Alayne
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby kit on July 30th, 2007, 2:33 pm

Oh I much prefer passionate!!! I also like imaginative instead if OCD health anxiety :lol:
Kit
kit
Saint
Saint

Postby wjjw on July 30th, 2007, 5:11 pm

I don’t read horoscopes, but if you want to speculate on anything, you should try posing some serious life questions to the I Ching. If I don’t get the insight when I first read it, the first question I ask myself is what is it that I am missing? So far, it’s operating at 100% in my experience, even on the really tough ones.
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby Chris swl on August 1st, 2007, 11:25 am

Hi
Wow, what agood mum you have, parents know best!!
Thats what i tell my kids. I will not tel you what they say back!
Good to hear you are fine too!

Chris Sewell
Good luck to all with BFS/BCFS
Chris swl
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)