Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby DoubleD on July 29th, 2007, 10:22 pm

Ok I saw the movie 23 last night with Jim Carrey. Freaky. Anyways It really hit home with me because he obsesses with the # 23. He sees it everywhere. There is a sequnce when he is walking down the street and he notices it everywhere. That was just like how I used to be with the letters als when all this stuff started. Very freaky. I used to see the letters als everywhere. I try to catch myself nowadays and try not to go there. Anyways very good movie about OCD.

DD
" By this all men will know that you are my diciples, if you love one another." John 13:35

10 years BFS
24/7 twitches all over
Cramps, tingling, buzzing, and a host of other weird things
Until you own your BFS, you will never disown als
DoubleD
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on July 29th, 2007, 10:28 pm

OK, what's even freakier is that I am, right now listening to a song called "Twenty Three" by an obscure artist named Scott Krippayne. It is the twenty third psalm, set to gorgeous music.

I didn't even know there was a movie called "23."
How weird is that? When I clicked on your post, I almost fell off my chair. :shock:

Blessings,
Sue
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby DoubleD on July 29th, 2007, 11:44 pm

Wow. Do Do Do Do.
" By this all men will know that you are my diciples, if you love one another." John 13:35

10 years BFS
24/7 twitches all over
Cramps, tingling, buzzing, and a host of other weird things
Until you own your BFS, you will never disown als
DoubleD
Saint
Saint

Postby onewaylife4all on July 30th, 2007, 1:08 am

Man I'm like that too, I always see things differently than they really are, I'll be driving down the road and see all kinds of diseases, Parkinson's, rabies, ALS, every abbreviated business name instantly occurs to be as an acronym for a disease. Sometimes it's actually kind of funny. But what makes it so dumb is that I still allow it to get to me :?
You don't have ALS.
onewaylife4all
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Christina on July 31st, 2007, 10:19 pm

thats me...I will see a bumper sticker, license plate...anything, and feel it COULD be an omen....I am nuts though, I have already accepted that!

But here is something wierd though...I have always been attracted to 11:11....I will automatically look at the clock at 11:11 am, and pm....my watch too, my microwave, car radio, it is like I have to look?......then one day my neice, and my daughter told me the same thing happens to them too...always 11:11.....I googled it, and there are a whole bunch of us 11:11 people???? I found this on google...among about a million other things...

"Millions of folks all around the world are now seeing these amazing 11:11 prompts. They are folks of all colours, all religions, all beliefs. It's spreading, and becoming far more common; it's become a major phenomenon. Someone or something is causing all these folks to look at clocks, number plates, phone numbers or any source of numbers even when they make no effort themselves to look for these things. You can even change your clocks in the house, and you will still be prompted, at the "wrong" time. You can't stop it, because YOU aren't doing it. Sometimes you will even see these numbers flashing after a power outage, even though digital clocks are supposed to reset to 12:00, not 11:11 or 12:12!

These 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on your digital clocks, mobile phones, VCR’s and microwaves are the "trademark" prompts of a group of just 1,111 fun-loving Spirit Guardians, or Angels. Once they have your attention, they will use other digits, like 12:34, or 2:22 to remind you of their presence. Invisible to our eyes, they are very real.

Our earthly 1,111 Spirit Guardians, often called "Midwayers," have been assisting folks of all walks of life for many centuries. George Barnard, the original human member of the 11:11 Progress Group, has been privileged to call them his family, his coworkers, friends and teachers for almost 60 years. Get an introduction into some of George's experiences in "From the Desk of George Barnard". "

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345

Anyone else for 11:11?

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby garym on July 31st, 2007, 10:39 pm

Christina wrote:
"Millions of folks all around the world are now seeing these amazing 11:11 prompts. They are folks of all colours, all religions, all beliefs. It's spreading, and becoming far more common; it's become a major phenomenon. Someone or something is causing all these folks to look at clocks, number plates, phone numbers or any source of numbers even when they make no effort themselves to look for these things. You can even change your clocks in the house, and you will still be prompted, at the "wrong" time. You can't stop it, because YOU aren't doing it. Sometimes you will even see these numbers flashing after a power outage, even though digital clocks are supposed to reset to 12:00, not 11:11 or 12:12!

These 11:11 Wake-Up Calls on your digital clocks, mobile phones, VCR’s and microwaves are the "trademark" prompts of a group of just 1,111 fun-loving Spirit Guardians, or Angels. Once they have your attention, they will use other digits, like 12:34, or 2:22 to remind you of their presence. Invisible to our eyes, they are very real.

Our earthly 1,111 Spirit Guardians, often called "Midwayers," have been assisting folks of all walks of life for many centuries. George Barnard, the original human member of the 11:11 Progress Group, has been privileged to call them his family, his coworkers, friends and teachers for almost 60 years. Get an introduction into some of George's experiences in "From the Desk of George Barnard". "

Prime example as to why the internet gets a bad rap....but I did wake up every morning for a couple of weeks at exactly 3:16 a.m. :shock: .....maybe I'm wrong about that 11:11 group. I wonder how many 2:22 groups there are?? (no offense Christina, I'm just kidding!! :D)

Take care,

Gary
garym

Postby wjjw on July 31st, 2007, 11:15 pm

Christina wrote:Anyone else for 11:11?

Do you even have to ask? Are we still on? :wink:
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on August 1st, 2007, 7:52 am

Bill to my rescue!!

Are we still on?......it gives me something to look forward to...of course we are. I'm feeling the connection already :D

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby jjittery on August 1st, 2007, 1:08 pm

Yep, I'm guilty too! One of my clients' corporate name ends in als.

A little OCD?

J
jjittery
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)