Joke

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Joke

Postby 6t5frlane on July 12th, 2007, 10:16 am

George W Bush. Bill Clinton and Hillary all die.They go to heaven.God say to Bush. " Who are you" He says The President of the USA. God says Ok you can sit to my right. Then God asks Bill " Who are you" He says the former President of the USA. God says Ok sit in the seat to my left. God then says who are you to Hillary. She says " Hillary Clinton and I think your in my seat "
6t5frlane
Hero
Hero

Postby Mommyto3 on July 12th, 2007, 12:26 pm

:lol: That's great!!
Kristin
Mommyto3
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby zekebcfs on July 12th, 2007, 10:48 pm

Hope Hillary kicks some ass but that may be a pipe dream now. She may be one of the "belt way boys sorry gals now!
Zekebcfs
"Keep them busy busy busy, back on the farm with the other animals." We are kept so busy with business (or busyness) that we do not understand or participate in the decisions and events that will crucially affect our future.
zekebcfs
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on July 13th, 2007, 10:39 am

Wow, you certainly don't shun controversy, eh? It seems pretty woeful that the best the Liberals could come up with would be as sad a person as Hilary. I mean, she can't even give her hubby a good bj, he had to go elsewhere for that.

I think oral sex should be a requirement for anyone running for higher office. Better than brown nosing like most of them do...or taking it up the....youch.

I think you guys need a gay President, an openly gay one, that is. :wink: Instead of trying to kill the insurgents in Iraq, they would be planting flowers, redecorating, opening boutiques, and really making Baghdad the envy of the world.

Maybe Ronny could run again. He could be stuffed, and old tapes of his speeches played. Hey, it's working for Cuba. :twisted:

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby twitchmebaby on July 13th, 2007, 11:15 am

wow, nothing controversial about that response at all :wink:
twitchmebaby
Saint
Saint

Postby zekebcfs on July 13th, 2007, 2:40 pm

I was going to dignify this post basso with a response but it does not deserve one.

I would be more worried about terrorist coming through our northern border than Hillary, a gay president, BJs or Castro.

Please take your meds because you are all over the place on this one!
Zekebcfs
"Keep them busy busy busy, back on the farm with the other animals." We are kept so busy with business (or busyness) that we do not understand or participate in the decisions and events that will crucially affect our future.
zekebcfs
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on July 13th, 2007, 2:46 pm

I got it, Basso...lol.

I would go for the gay Pres, myself..if he would just do something for the country rather than promote his own, and his cronies self interests. I am beginning to wonder if there is a patriot in the whole lot of them that are seeking nominations from BOTH party's.

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on July 13th, 2007, 6:17 pm

I got it, Basso...lol.

Well, that's because you are darn smart, Christina...and funny too. :P

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby zekebcfs on July 14th, 2007, 12:17 am

A president that opened comedy clubs across the country would be great. This would be in line with getting to the moon, creating roads across the country, having many Nobel scientist, creating the internet, having more medical advances that help everyone across the planet. Well, if you can afford it!
Zekebcfs
zekebcfs
Saint
Saint

joke

Postby 6t5frlane on July 17th, 2007, 9:31 am

Well just think how good the Oval Office would look all redecorated with the gay president
6t5frlane
Hero
Hero

joke

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)