BFS day ??

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

BFS day ??

Postby Chris swl on July 12th, 2007, 4:47 am

Hi Friends
Well I’ve been thinking, yes dangerous I know! But as there is a Christmas day, independence day, Easter day and so on why can’t we have a BFS day. As we are all special we should have a special day. Lets make it a individual day, just for us guy, n gals so we can all post happy bfs cards or posts, and even have a special meal to eat on the day and some celebration time.

So lets have some suggestions on a date when you think we should have this happy day and why that particular day?, what should we call the day and what should the meal be???

Oh and what about the music, any suggestions.
Good vibrations, The Beach boys or Lets twitch again like we did last summer.

May be we could get some T, shirts printed with BFS day on, or have a pop party some where, Mmmmm I think I’ve went over board now!

So come on, what is going to be our special day??
Good luck to all with BFS/BCFS
Chris swl
Saint
Saint

Postby zekebcfs on July 12th, 2007, 6:51 am

chris just having any awarness is great for me and I will support the cause any way I can. Thanks for thinking of this ...count me in. I do have to think of what songs are appropriate!
Zekebcfs
"Keep them busy busy busy, back on the farm with the other animals." We are kept so busy with business (or busyness) that we do not understand or participate in the decisions and events that will crucially affect our future.
zekebcfs
Saint
Saint

Postby wjjw on July 12th, 2007, 7:09 am

Since BFS is an odd condition I think February 29th would be appropriate.
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on July 12th, 2007, 8:48 am

Good idea!

Great suggestion on the date Bill. Since we have 2/29 next year...we can really celebrate. I will choose not to wear my BFS t-shirt in public though, as I am afraid what people will come up with for the initials.

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby pacovega26 on July 12th, 2007, 12:01 pm

And maye, we could start planning a meeting... you know, on neutral grouds... since we have people from the US, UK, Canada (yes, that´s you basso), Mexico, Poland, Australia... it only seems fair to meet in.... ITALY!!!

We could drink Magnesium beers.... perhaps play games like "who can twitch faster", Get a zapping machine (maybe it´ll cure us), put the tail to the neuro... And end the party at 7pm, because we need to sleep well for us no to twitch more..

Cheers

Luis
"Do you believe in destiny, Neo?"
"No"
"Why?"
"Because I don´t like the idea that I am not in control of my life"
pacovega26
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Mommyto3 on July 12th, 2007, 12:25 pm

Very cool!!! 8) I'm in!!

Luis, I like your idea of Magnesium beer and the zapping machine!!

Pin the tail on the Neuro!! I'll sign mine up....he needs something pinned to his behind! LOL :wink:
Kristin
Mommyto3
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby twitchmebaby on July 12th, 2007, 12:32 pm

as for the potluck component we should have, everyone needs to bring in the weirdest supplement or witches potion they have tried as a cure for us all to try.
twitchmebaby
Saint
Saint

BFS Day

Postby 6t5frlane on July 12th, 2007, 12:36 pm

Crap.Everyday is BFS Day !!!!
6t5frlane
Hero
Hero

Postby kit on July 12th, 2007, 3:55 pm

I love it! 2/29 works for me and I can swing Italy :lol: A good long plane ride is guaranteed to make sure I bring the twitches to the party :wink:
Kit
"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it, as it is, is the only way of being happy"
kit
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on July 13th, 2007, 7:35 pm

and I can swing Italy

Hey, Kit I am totally not judgemental, and I think it is awesome that you are a swinger...cool. 8)

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)