The identity of JohnV...

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby Alayne on July 14th, 2007, 3:34 am

Thanks Angie! No, she's a West Highland Terrier now aged 4 and she is the reason we haven't been back to the States for a holiday. We can't bear to leave her, even with family for a couple of weeks :oops:
She's a bit squashed in the avatar space :)
Alayne
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby jjittery on July 17th, 2007, 12:01 pm

Basso,

I just laughed out loud and almost fell out of my chair. good humor :)

Now back to work before I get fired.

J
jjittery
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Re: The identity of JohnV...

Postby JohnV on January 3rd, 2008, 12:19 pm

Hi all,

Actually, I just noticed this thread (sorry I don't come round more often) - If you really need to know, my real name is Peter Parker, I work for a company called The Hanso Foundation where I have a poster on my wall in my office in the basement that says "I Want To Believe".

I am Luke's father, and recently got back from a trip to the game grid where I was shot by a laser and forced to play frisbee games against the MCP and some other dorks dressed up in Motocross gear that glow blue and red.

I've been known to shout "Wolverines!" from time to time, some computer called WOPR keeps calling me Professor Falken. My favorite pastime is sightseeing on Mount Doom and watching geeky films.

Well, back to work!

PS> there is some older info on the main site about me!
JohnV
Webmaster
http://www.AboutBFS.com
JohnV
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Wolverine on January 3rd, 2008, 3:54 pm

JohnV,

Holy cow are you busy!

Thanks for your work on this site.

"Wolverines" This movie was just on the other night. Red Dawn, right? And no, that is not where my avatar comes from.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on January 3rd, 2008, 9:20 pm

I don't wish to alarm anyone, but please note that Google [Bot] is stealing our IP addresses and subscribing us to p*rno websites. While it is true that many of these sites have my IP address and credit card number already, it feels a bit like "big brother." If George Orwell had been less poetic, I'm sure he would have seized on the handle of Google [Bot], to describe nefarious electronic spying. Has anyone else notice that Google, when separated, spells "Go ogle?" I am, as SuziQ would say, "cracking myself up."

SuziQ, for the tenth time, where the hell are you? It is time for you to come out of hiding. You haven't taken my advice, of boinking, to heart have you, and are now so happy that you need not think about us anymore? I encourage everyone to pm SuziQ to come back. We miss you. :cry:

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on January 4th, 2008, 11:17 am

Basso,

I've already done that! She is well, and living happily in Rhode Island...I am sure that she will surface eventually.....Sue???

By the way, thanks for that gem of a poem on the other thread.

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)