can't sleep so I might as well tell a STUPID joke

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

can't sleep so I might as well tell a STUPID joke

Postby tewest99 on December 30th, 2006, 5:36 am

Basso, Troy and TriJeff were all working at a construction site building a marvelous bridge. I was lunchtime so they all sat on the edge of the bridge and opened their lunchboxes.

Troy: Oh man, I got ANOTHER ham sandwich. You know, a year ago I told my wife that I liked ham sandwiches for lunch and ever since then I have gotten ham sandwiches for lunch EVERY day. If I get one more ham sandwich, I'm gonna jump off of this bridge.

Basso: Crud, I got ANOTHER burrito. You know, a year ago I told my wife that I liked burritos for lunch and ever since then I have gotten burritos for lunch EVERY day. If I get one more burrito, I'm gonna jump off of this bridge.

TriJeff: Dang it, I got ANOTHER turkey sandwich. You know, a year ago I told my wife that I liked turkey sandwiches for lunch and ever since then I have gotten turkey sandwiches for lunch EVERY day. If I get one more turkey sandwich, I'm gonna jump off of this bridge.

So, the next day rolls around and the guys meet for lunch on the bridge. Troy opens his lunch and finds a ham sandwich and jumps right off the bridge. Basso opens his lunch and finds a burrito and jumps right off the bridge. TriJeff opens his unch and finds a turkey sandwich and jumps right off the bridge.

Later, at the funeral, Troy, Basso and TriJeff's wives are talking to each other ...

Troy's wife: If I had only known Troy was tired of ham sandwiches, I would have packed him something else, I had no idea he was so sick of them...

Basso's wife: Yes, exactly, Basso never said a word. How was I to know that he was getting sick of burritos. If he had only said something I would have given him something else to eat ...

TriJeff's wife: hmm ... weird ... TriJeff always packed his own lunches ...

-------------------------

Sorry, I know that was stupid but I did warn you ahead of time :-)
tewest99
Saint
Saint

Postby MaryY on January 2nd, 2007, 11:30 am

Thanks for starting my day with a smile... :)
Mary
MaryY
Hero
Hero

Postby d75 on January 8th, 2007, 5:49 pm

I'll see your STUPID joke and raise you a RUBBISH joke.

What's the best way to kill a circus?

Go for the juggler.

[awkward silence]
d75
Hero
Hero

Postby Wolverine on January 8th, 2007, 5:54 pm

d75,

That was so bad I laughed.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby sharon slack on January 8th, 2007, 7:19 pm

I laughed because wolverine laughed!. :wink:
sharon slack
Saint
Saint

Postby TriJeff on January 15th, 2007, 1:32 pm

LOL - I loved being named in your joke. It's like I'm famous or something.

Turkey gives me gas. I probably didn't even jump as much as was "propelled" of the bridge.

Jeff
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") 24/7 calf twitcher for 15 years. YUCK!
TriJeff
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)