xmas presents

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

xmas presents

Postby Floater on December 25th, 2006, 5:17 pm

its funny everything i got was bfs related. i got a air jet pad for the tub to massage my muscles. i got a bag of epsom salt. i got a foot spa. i got a hand massager. it took a valiupin and tried out the jet pad.... it felt so good that i fell asleep in the tub. i was dreaming.. the sound of the air bubbles put me to sleep.. the weird thing..it turned off like a tanining bed and i awoke.. i found it hard to get out of the bath.. i layed on the pad with a towel as the water drained.. and fell back asleep. cant wait to do it again!!!!
Floater
Saint
Saint

Postby Ira on January 2nd, 2007, 4:59 pm

Your thinking baout bfs too much!

Kind of hard not too hehe.
Ira
Ira
Interested
Interested

Postby tewest99 on January 2nd, 2007, 8:09 pm

there is something therapeutic about water. After I read this post I went and found my epsom salt and took a long bath ... fell to sleep and wake up and hour later ... added more hot water ... fell asleep ... repeat ... It was great. When I go to sleep, I play a thunderstorm soundtrack and I have a miniature water fountain for background noise. I love it :-)
During the summer I used to lay next to this water fountain in the courtyard where I work. I would eat lunch and then take a 20 minute nap next to the rushing water and just ENJOY :-)
tewest99
Saint
Saint

Postby Floater on January 2nd, 2007, 11:43 pm

epsom salt:) warm bath water and some pills... the best BFS relief after a hard days night
Floater
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on January 3rd, 2007, 12:21 pm

I got a pair of underwear knitted from spider webs, aftershave excreted from Narwhal pheremones, an original copy of the book of Job...and a bunch of other shyt too. :wink: I was hoping for a little action, but I'm afraid Santa got to her first. Darn, that would have made twice this year.

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby tewest99 on January 3rd, 2007, 5:53 pm

I'll trade you my "Wash your sins away bath and body conversion kit" for your original copy of the Book of Job ;-)

It includes:

* Towelettes: kills sins on contact
* In the Shower Cleansing Power body wash
* Breath spray for liars
* And the Smooth on Salvation hand cream

No kidding: I got this as a joke gift from a co-worker who noticed the Bible on my shelf :-) LOL
tewest99
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on January 3rd, 2007, 11:08 pm

Troy, I would really like to oblige, but my wife lost the book of Job. I just don't have any patients with her anymore.

Did you say you also got Smooth-On Saliva Cream? Sheesh, sounds fun. :wink:

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby MaryY on January 5th, 2007, 12:50 pm

Oh, you guys... Thanks for the laugh....
I agree water is very therapeutic... but underwear made out of spiderwebs... I think I'll pass.....
Take care you two... :wink:
Mary
MaryY
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)