Christmas Gift

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Christmas Gift

Postby Chris swl on December 7th, 2006, 4:57 am

Hi Friends

well once again it is Christmas, and this year unlike last year i intend to enjoy it.
last year i was quite new to bfs and going nuts, but his year apart from a few issues,i am doing fine.

So let me ask you, what would be the number one gift you would like to recieve from santa? (apart from good health BFS) and the gift you would most like to give?

Recieve
I would like an all expences paid trip to the USA for my wife and i and my two children. may be New York and LA

Give.
i would like to give my children a trip to Lapland to see Santa.

Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and i hope Sant is good to you!.

Chris
Good luck to all with BFS/BCFS
Chris swl
Saint
Saint

Postby MaryY on December 7th, 2006, 2:14 pm

The first thing that popped into my head is "just good health and to see my son, who is 8, grow up etc etc." Really for this xmas that is all I want
BUT if I must add something else... I wouldn't mind a new sewing machine. Mine is broken, I am learning how to quilt and am having to do it all by hand right now... good for hand strength but not so good for getting projects done quickly.

As far as giving gifts, I would love to take my family on a nice vacation somewhere warm as they have been so good to put up with me lately.
I am sure my little boy would love to go to Disneyworld.....

Happy Holidays to all of you... May all your wishes come true :D
Mary
MaryY
Hero
Hero

Postby Cardu on December 7th, 2006, 4:11 pm

I would love to take my kids to Disney for Christmas. My son is only 3 so we are actually waiting for him to get a little older. They say it's beautiful at Christmas.
I was thinking the same thing.....good health for my family, etc.....but Disney would be nice. Maybe in a few years.
Amy
Cardu
Saint
Saint

Postby MaryY on December 7th, 2006, 4:56 pm

Amy,
Just watched a show last Saturday on Disney at xmas and it looked fabulous. It said it was one of the busiest days of the year there. Many families make it a tradition to go there. :)
Mary
MaryY
Hero
Hero

Postby christinesi on December 10th, 2006, 8:01 pm

Great question....

After 2 years in a row without being able to vacation...my hubby and I took our three kids to Disney from November 21 through November 28. It was actually my first time there also. We really did it up and the trip exceeded my expectations. For that experience i am truly greatful....Thats all i needed for the holidays..... I hope and pray for a peaceful year and to alway look at what i have instead of what i dont.
christinesi
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby tewest99 on December 11th, 2006, 1:43 am

I think I'd like to have my wife be happy and have my kids really enjoy the holidays. That'd be a great gift. I nice tree and a fire, some time together ... that's pretty much it ...
tewest99
Saint
Saint

Postby carrilynn on December 11th, 2006, 3:30 pm

Well let's see......if I could have one thing and it can't be good health, (by golly we'd all have the same letters to Santa if that were the case) then it would have to be a new pair of slippers. That is what I ask for every year. My kids are tired of hearing it but that's what I LOVE. They have to have a rubber soul because I wear mine everywhere.

Now what I would give would be more one on one time with each of my children. Having three sometimes can be overwhelming. You just tend to clump them together.

Happy Happy Holidays.

Carri
carrilynn
Hero
Hero

Postby tewest99 on December 12th, 2006, 2:16 am

carrilynn wrote: You just tend to clump them together.

Is clumping painful? I just wanted to know before I try clumping my kids ... Do you just kinda smoosh them together to form one kid, what do you call him/her/them? This clumping thing sounds complicated. ;-)
tewest99
Saint
Saint

Postby carrilynn on December 12th, 2006, 1:07 pm

Yes, Clumping is VERY painful!! How do you think I get them to listen to me. I just threaten, "Hey AbriNickBella if you don't behave your getting clumped today!"

Ha Ha

I LOVE the pic you have up. Your son is adorable.

Hope your holidays are going well.

Hugs, Carri :D
carrilynn
Hero
Hero

Postby massagefan16 on December 12th, 2006, 2:29 pm

I'm going to go for a new year filled with less confusion and more time with my kids and husband. I'd be perfectly happy with just that :)
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Postby Chris swl on December 15th, 2006, 8:34 am

Hi friends
great posts. Massagefan16 are you climbing up the chimeny to meet Santa.
If so give him my best wishes.

Happy Christmas to you all!!!

Chris
Good luck to all with BFS/BCFS
Chris swl
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)