Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Anyone from Ohio?

Postby Cardu on December 2nd, 2006, 11:13 am

Anyone from Ohio?
Cardu
Saint
Saint

Postby Ginlyn on December 4th, 2006, 9:47 pm

Not from Ohio, but your neighboring state of PA.

Born and raised.

Ginny
Ginlyn
Saint
Saint

Postby Moeygirl on December 5th, 2006, 1:06 pm

I'm in Indianapolis. Close but no cigar.
Moeygirl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Floater on December 7th, 2006, 12:53 am

i lived in columbus for a 6 months and i lived in indianapolis for 6 months

columbus is ok. to many strip malls though..had some fun

indianapolis is a dump and i found people to be very racist. i will never return. it was the first time in my life i ever expierianced the true hatred between black and white. it was weird. black or white we are all human beings get over it already. :roll:
Floater
Saint
Saint

Postby Moeygirl on December 7th, 2006, 8:31 am

Floater wrote:i lived in columbus for a 6 months and i lived in indianapolis for 6 months

columbus is ok. to many strip malls though..had some fun

indianapolis is a dump and i found people to be very racist. i will never return. it was the first time in my life i ever expierianced the true hatred between black and white. it was weird. black or white we are all human beings get over it already. :roll:

Sorry you had some bad experience here but that can happen anywhere. It really is a very nice place to live. Every big city has it's bad places and everywhere you go people can be racist, that doesn't mean the whole city is.
Moeygirl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Floater on December 12th, 2006, 11:49 pm

oh yes ..i lived outside in avon.. my black friends were scared to come to my house because i lived outside the city limits of indianapolis.. i thought it was weird.. until i met alot of people that just hated blacks and a lot of blacks that hated whites.. it sucks..im sure its in every city, but indiana sticks out most in my mind as the most rascist state ive ever been in so far.. ill never go back. indianapolis is ugly theres potholes everywhere... downtowns not really for living and shopping,, even though they tried ...they failed. no night life...execpt broad ripple... which was the coolest part.. but still a joke.....boring boring boring,, not a place to fly out and take a vacation for sure:)
Floater
Saint
Saint

Postby Moeygirl on December 13th, 2006, 8:05 am

My goodness you've got some issues... Wow! I really don't have time for all this negativity and anger but I really do hope you are able to find some peace in your life. That's no way to live....
Moeygirl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Cardu on December 13th, 2006, 11:09 am

Sorry ladies, didn't mean to stir things up. I was just wondering if anyone was close to me. Home is home to all of us. I live in a rinky dink town with nothing to do, I wouldn't leave it for the world.
Amy
Cardu
Saint
Saint

Postby Moeygirl on December 13th, 2006, 11:16 am

Amy- you didn't stir things up at all. Who would've thought a question like yours would evoke a response like that? Lordy! No biggie. :D
Moeygirl
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)