BFS Convention by D75 (Dave)

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

BFS Convention by D75 (Dave)

Postby Ginlyn on December 1st, 2006, 10:16 pm

The first time I read this post by D75 (Dave), I laughed my butt off (well almost, some of it is still there)

I hope that Dave doesn't mind my resurrecting this post or doesn't sue me for copyright infringement.

Here goes:

Ginny asked me to repost this from last May, so here goes...

Noticed that someone had raised the idea of a BFS mini-conference in Las Vegas.
While I think its an excellent idea, I did make myself smile by imagining the nightmare scenario where everyone is having a "bad day" at the same time.
I'm sure you're not all as bad as me, but if you are then picture the scene...
You arrive late at the restaurant where everyone is supposed to be meeting up, and say to the maitre D: "I'm looking for the BFS party."
He waves a weary arm over to a table where, to your horror you see:
*Two people stroking the soles of each others naked feet, while a third watches to make sure the toes point down
*Someone else striking a dining fork on the table before holding it to each hand little finger, saying "I'm sure I can't feel it as much with my left."
*Another holding two plates with identical main courses in outstretched arms while her neighbour sits opposite with a stopwatch
*A man at the end of the table who has whipped out a laptop computer and is trying to Google an obscure article he's heard about that mentions a Fijian fisherman in the 1930s twitching for 40 years before being diagnosed with ***.
With growing horror you watch a 225lbs champion bodybuilder get up from the table and "heel walk" to the toilets, re-emerging a couple of minutes later and "toe walking" back to the table.
Desparately fighting the urge to run out of the room, you walk over to the only sane-looking person at the table and shake her hand.
"Does that feel weak to you?" she says
Ginlyn
Saint
Saint

Postby tewest99 on December 1st, 2006, 10:36 pm

That is freakinn' halarious. I never read tha before ... HOW TRUE ... I was actually invited to a party at a convent in San Francisco once. The nuns told me I wasa brave young man to com and party with a bunch of nuns :-)

They were quite nice :-)
tewest99
Saint
Saint

Postby massagefan16 on December 2nd, 2006, 12:05 am

Yes, and you forgot about the man trying to lift up the table leg with only his big toe...and the people in the corner attempting to do "yoga" when they are really just checking to see if they can do a squat while standing on one leg. And, of course, when everybody gets up to do the conga...all around the tables on the toes and heels of course. And, my personal favorite, squeezing both thighs as hard as I can with my hands to see if I can cause equal pain to both sides.

You know, I have a little known talent of being able to throw plates with my toes...that's got to be a good strength test.

I think we could call it the BFS circus and charge some admission to pay off our doctors bills...
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Postby tewest99 on December 2nd, 2006, 12:17 am

massagefan16 wrote:I think we could call it the BFS circus and charge some admission to pay off our doctors bills...

Until the guys in the white coats come and add to our already skyrocketing medical bills...

Plates and toes? You are creative. I did a few Karate Kid leg squat things this week. I have to admit ... :oops:
tewest99
Saint
Saint

Postby MaryY on December 4th, 2006, 2:39 pm

Oh My goodness that was the best thing I've read in a long long time.
The sad part is I can really see it happening just that way and I am guilty of doing a lot of that already....... Excuse me while I wipe the tears of laughter away from my face :D :D
Mary
MaryY
Hero
Hero

Postby himynameisyolie on December 15th, 2006, 9:55 pm

I'm sorry I had to print that out and stick it on my fridge...LOL...the best.... I get on here when I'm having a "bad day" and I always feel so much better. I know someone as crazy as me will write something that helps me deal.
Smile even though your heart is breaking.....
himynameisyolie
Interested
Interested

Postby Floater on December 17th, 2006, 2:40 pm

we can put all our calves together and post the video on you tube.. we can all barter for meds and massasge each other and have one big orgy!!!!! it would be great
Floater
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)