Yah- that's a happy holiday to you..

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Yah- that's a happy holiday to you..

Postby massagefan16 on November 22nd, 2006, 9:39 pm

My husband calls me from the car earlier saying he had been in the 99 restaurant picking up a gift certificate for his mom and dad. So, he comes out and in the parking lot this idiot guy is punching his girlfriend/wife by their car. So, my husband (who , mind you , is on Coumadin and a host of other heart drugs and can absolutely not get hit in the chest because of his artificial valve), goes over to pull the guy off and the guy lunges at him and my husband punches him to the ground (thank god he used to box before he was diagnosed) and holds him down.

Luckily, two other guys saw the whole thing and came running over and called the police. So, my husband comes home with his hand all swollen and his mouth where the guy elbowed him. To top it all off, my husbands med's have been way off (his clotting level is too high) and he's not supposed be putting stress on his heart because of the surgery he'll be having in the next year or so. So now, he's at a risk for clotting because of this stupid guy. I'm so ANGRY!! (and twiching like a bast$%#). Men like that don't ever deserve to have the pleasure of a girls company....
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on November 22nd, 2006, 10:12 pm

Well, thank goodness for you hubby. Kudos to him for doing the right thing. I am sending him a healing ball through the ether, and congratulations on his solid punch.

Of course you, as his wife, must be terribly worried about him, but also proud.

It is shocking that there are men who would physically harm a woman, but how wonderful that there are men who will intervene.

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on November 24th, 2006, 11:15 am

What a story....

Your husband sounds like a stand up guy! I hope that he is doing well today...I hope that other guy spent Thanksgiving in jail, wow...what an ass.

Hope yours was happy.....

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby MaryY on November 24th, 2006, 1:31 pm

Holy Cow !!!!
What an experience!!!
Hope your husband is ok after that ordeal.
:D
Mary
MaryY
Hero
Hero

Postby massagefan16 on November 24th, 2006, 1:38 pm

Still a little bruised but otherwise ok....of course now he's worried thinking about whether the girl went back with him that night and got in more trouble because her stupid @@s boyfriend ended up with a swollen jaw! My friend is a policewoman and deals with the women involved with domestic violence issues (in fact, I believe she dealt with this case). Nasty stuff.
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)