Funny dream I had- Basso, what were you doing there!

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Funny dream I had- Basso, what were you doing there!

Postby massagefan16 on November 10th, 2006, 9:19 am

So, in my dream last night, Basso is selling a video series (VHS not DVD....what's with that?? I thought he was more up with the times). 5 or 6 videos all wrapped up. Title "The Saint". In the dreams, Basso looks strangely like Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day (hmmmm, I might have been having some weird dream overlap going on there). Anyway, he was famous, and I...my little ole' self, got an autographed copy since I was on the BFS board.

Good dream though- wish I had more to report but it was a quickie! (Not that kind of quickie...dream quickie!)
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on November 10th, 2006, 10:18 am

I was checking out Billie Joe Armstrong, because I had never heard of him before. What kind of music are you into exactly Shelley? LOL The article I read said that he was bisexual :shock: , I hope you're not inferring...

Well, I am rather behind the times, it is not a wonder I was selling vhs. Probably a lame attempt at making a little money to defray my daughter's university expenses. I am working myself toward fame however, and hopeful that it won't be long now. Hey, if people are dreaming about me, there must be some kind of energy going that way.

The Saint...I like that title, and I hope you won't mind me using it for my upcoming VHS special. I, of course, would be honoured to autograph your copy. After you have paid for it first. :wink:

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby massagefan16 on November 10th, 2006, 10:33 am

Sure, as long as I get a discount :)- VHS tapes come cheap these days.

And, yes, I'm a closet punk rock fan...Look like a regular mom on the outside but I have been known to dye my hair with blue streaks, or purple as the mood strikes. I do, however, try to dye it back before the school year starts so as not to embarrass my 8 year old! Right now I'm growing it out to donate it so it's terribly boring. Black now, nothing like my photo on here!

And yes he is bisexual which adds to his charm :wink:

Shelley
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on November 10th, 2006, 10:48 am

Why does being bisexual make him more interesting? Is that what has been wrong with me all these years? I like that he used to sell pot in school though, gotta love good ol' American ingenuity. G-d, do you remember when it was like 40 bucks for an ounce? I think SuziQ grows her own, she always seem to have a stash. :wink: Hey SuziQ, how about sharing?

BTW Shelley, I have noticed that you have already posted 7 times today. :shock: The post police are everywhere...you have been warned. :P Hey, I am second in posts only to Ginlyn. I intend on surpassing her total and then hanging up my bfs hat for good, in favour of dream pm-ing, as opposed to dream am-ing.

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby massagefan16 on November 10th, 2006, 10:50 am

Hey- just for that, I'm going to post again! I just thought of it in the shower!! :lol:
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Postby massagefan16 on November 10th, 2006, 10:52 am

Oh yes, in response to that question. I figure someone that loves everyone is a whole lot of fun to be around..

however, it does make for more competition :lol:
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on November 12th, 2006, 5:39 pm

It also doubles your chances for a date come Saturday night!

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby massagefan16 on November 12th, 2006, 5:45 pm

Christina- you are right on....

:)

Which brings to mind a funny story-keeping in mind that we are very openminded in our house.....I'm out on a hike with about 12 adults including myself and two of my cub scout boys (my son and his friend). Most of the adults are 50 + at least. We're out with a few naturalists from a local bird sanctuary. Right in the middle of the hike (in SUPREME silence) my son says "mom, Jeff doesn't believe that girls can get married and you told me they can right?" ..."yes, they can...and boy look at the bark on the tree, that's something, huh..."

From the mouths of babes...
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on November 13th, 2006, 9:06 am

Shelley,

We are pretty liberal thinking people in my house as well. Just trying to teach the kids to respect everyone else in todays world seems to be a big task. There seems to be so much hatred, and ignorance out there. I am just plugging along trying to follow the golden rule....

My daughter and I both donated our hair to locks of love, a few years back. It is a nice program isn't it? Good luck with that.

I have cut down on my posting a lot...as Basso mentioned the post police seem to be all over! I am glad however that you are both throwing caution to the wind, as I do come around and enjoy reading all of your posts!

Basso as Billie Joe, lol. Basso, I do hope that you don't spit on your audience like he does.....because that is just gross. I think that the lyrics "Do you have the time to listen to me whine" fit a lot of my previous posts though....

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby massagefan16 on November 13th, 2006, 9:22 am

and he's got an anxiety disorder. In fact, I think he'd probably like this sight...

The spitting, now that's one I haven't heard...and yes, that's just gross :)
massagefan16
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)