Doggie and I shopping

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Doggie and I shopping

Postby Jennhaz on November 6th, 2006, 11:24 pm

Today I took my doggie to Petco and I had her in her carrier on wheels, well the compartment she was in was the one on top, so I was in the section looking at what treats to get her and I turn around and look and she is leaning out of carrier eating out of the bin of treats..lollol..I thought it was so cute I could not scold her..hehe..Time to check out and I said to the lady I have to pay for some extra treats my dog thought she could just eat out of the bin. The lady laughed and said it happens all the time. I wonder how many other times she has stolen from the cookie jar without her mommy seeing her... :) Just thought I would share a cute little story..well it was cute to me anyway..Jenn

PS By the way the dog in my photo is not my dog, my dog is a peekapoo...little, white and fluffy..
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on November 7th, 2006, 7:20 am

Did I eat too many treats from the bin, mommy? :oops:
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on November 7th, 2006, 8:23 am

LOL..sooooooo cute!!! That is what my little doggie looks like..I love her so much she is like my baby..I feel bad for her trying to spoil her right now. When I was first got sick with BFS and was spending all my time in my bedroom she would sit right with me all day and night, she was so bored but was so good. Everytime I would cry she would come up and lick my face..Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Schuey on November 7th, 2006, 2:54 pm

My beloved Labrador, who is no longer with me, was a terrible thief when it came to food. I was walking him through the village I used to live in one day and I looked down at him and saw that he had a huge pear in his mouth. We had just walked past a grocery store with fruit and vegetables outside and he had helped himself!

Schuey
Schuey
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on November 7th, 2006, 3:15 pm

First I am so sorry about you losing your doggie..with that [email protected] the pear. That is a cute story. Pets are amazing and they are so loyal and true but of course when it comes to food, well..they are simply animals...lol..Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby MaryY on November 8th, 2006, 5:26 pm

Next to kids, Pets are the next best thing and sometimes even better. They don't talk back. I have two dogs and a cat and love them to pieces. Can't imagine life without furry creatures around :lol:
Mary
MaryY
Hero
Hero

Postby sharon slack on November 8th, 2006, 11:03 pm

Hi jenn,

Well I have a dog thief as well. When I go away on holiday I leave my doberman with Mum and Dad, and the last two times he has come home with a box of cat biscuits!!. They have no idea where he"s stolen them from, but he jumps the fence and returns with his treats!!. Naughty boy.

Sharon
sharon slack
Saint
Saint

Postby Ginlyn on November 10th, 2006, 1:55 am

My animals are all food bullies.

The worst that has happened to me was trying to get one of my horses who had followed me into the feed room (12 x 12) and started munching away on the bales of hay.

The worst was trying to get him out. Try turning around a 1,100 pound animal in such a small space (especially when he doesn't want to leave!)

UGH!
Ginlyn
Saint
Saint

Postby sharon slack on November 10th, 2006, 3:27 am

ohh, I love horses I reckon they are just big dogs!!.

Sharon
sharon slack
Saint
Saint

Postby Schuey on November 11th, 2006, 2:49 am

I had a very clever, greedy horse a few years ago; over a few weeks he had managed to chew a big gap between his stall and the next stall in the stable block. This gap was right next to the other horse's hay net. So what he would do would eat the other horses hay first and then when that was finished, tuck into his own! We realised that something was wrong when, shall we say, the horse next door's 'out-put' went down and my horse's went up!
Schuey
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)