Happy Belated Bithday Suzie Q!!

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Happy Belated Bithday Suzie Q!!

Postby Christina on September 18th, 2006, 9:01 am

I do believe that yesterday was Suzie Jacuzzi's bithday !!

Happy Birthday wishes to you !!! If your life gives you half of the joy that you bring to others, you will be joyous beyond belief.

xoxoxoxoxo

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on September 18th, 2006, 9:11 am

Awww...you are too sweet, Christina. Thank you for remembering me.

Hubby treated me to a quiet day on the beach and dinner out, and only ribbed me a teensy bit (grrr) about turning 40. I kept telling him "40 is the new 30, ya know," to which he replied, "in your case, 40 is the new 20." (I've trained him well, lol.)

I wouldn't have made it to this age without all of you, that is for certain. I'd most likely have offed myself 2 years ago, and so, before I get too sentimental and soak my laptop with happy tears, I will just say a most humble "thanks," and leave it at that. 'nuff said.

Suzi Jacuzzi.
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on September 18th, 2006, 5:00 pm

Wow, you have an awesome hubby. Dinner and a day on the beach, sounds pretty romantic.

Christina has been offering up cyber-sex, and I have been too. A good thing it is cyber, because in person I am quite a let down. Yeah, I've got freaking awesome pectorals, a six pack, dreamy blue eyes, and a devilish side-ways grin, but I have a slight scar on my cheek from a bike riding accident. Alas, it ruins the whole package.

Anyway, we are talking about you, glorious you. I wish you the best year of your life, followed only by years that top this present one. I wish you great love, which will be easy for you, because you seem to have a heart which one can love easily.

Happy 29th,

Basso

PS: Instead of the royal bumps, perhaps the royal orgasms would be in order. :wink: With your significant other, of course.
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on September 18th, 2006, 5:15 pm

My dear, sweet Basso.
I'm quite certain that there is no scar or blemish which could ever sully your gorgeousness, particularly your most beautiful heart.

I'm afraid I don't know what the "royal bumps" are, :oops: but feel free to sign me up for that other stuff lol.

And, thank you for contributing to my delusion of youth by your offer of cyber sex and saying I'm only 29. I'm afraid if anyone's face is "un-spongeworthy" it would be mine, however, so perhaps the cyber route might be best. :cry:

Blessings and love,
Suz
Last edited by SuziQ on September 19th, 2006, 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on September 18th, 2006, 5:34 pm

Do you mean biblically "un-sponge worthy?" I am quite sure that you are as fetching in person as you are on the internet. However, you probably have a dreadful speaking voice as you come from NJ. :wink: JK If you ever want elocution lesson, I will send you my set of CD's entitled, "Speak Your Way to Friendship, Fame, Fantasy, and Fabulousness." If you order now you will get a set of very cheap steak knives, made in China from child labourers, and guaranteed to look like hell after only two dish-washings. :P

And now for the Royal...... :twisted: give me one, give me two, give me three..................

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on September 18th, 2006, 5:39 pm

No, "spongeworthy" as in the Seinfeld episode, of course! LOL. Is there a biblical spongeworthy? :shock:

basso wrote:However, you probably have a dreadful speaking voice as you come from NJ.

:evil: GRRRR...them's fightin words, coming from a Canadian of all peeps....Have you even LISTENED to the way you people speak, eh?

And waddya mean ya think my Joisey accent is gonna make me less attractive to youz? Fahgettaboutit!

Thankfully, my hubbie is from Lawnguyland, and so, he doesn't mind my poor elocution whatsoever. In fact, he rather enjoys when I elocute him. :wink:

Blessings,
Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on September 18th, 2006, 5:51 pm

Sue,

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!...Sounds like your husband treated you well, you deserve it. Thanks for being there for me....Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby carrilynn on September 19th, 2006, 12:35 am

Dearest Suzi,

Happy Happy Birthday to you! :D :D :D

Glad to hear you had a wonderful day. Your hubby sounds like a real gem.

Lots of love to you, Carri
carrilynn
Hero
Hero

Postby SuziQ on September 19th, 2006, 2:55 pm

Thanks Carri and Jenn,
Turning 40 wasn't so bad, in fact, not bat at all I must say.

You guys are far from 40, but trust me, there is nothing to fear...it only gets better from here...

Blessings,
Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby carrilynn on September 19th, 2006, 4:28 pm

Good to hear Miss Suzi. I have something to look forward to then!!

You always have a way of looking at everything so beautifully Sue. I admire you for that and strive to have an attitude just like yours. Have Happy rest of the week.

Lots of hugs to ya, Carri
carrilynn
Hero
Hero

Postby wjjw on September 19th, 2006, 9:03 pm

Suzi Jacuzzi wrote:You guys are far from 40, but trust me, there is nothing to fear...it only gets better from here...

Yeah, it does Suzi. At 44 it took me about half of my life to lose half of my mind and now things look twice as good…Didn’t someone just post something about “let it go?”…I recommend it. Just make sure to let go of the right stuff.

Happy b-day Suzi, you old lady :P … hope you didn’t smoke all of my you-know-what.
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on September 19th, 2006, 9:38 pm

Ugh. My first response is out in cyber-limboland somewhere.

I agree, Bill. As I've grown older, it has been much easier to let things go. In fact, I'm finding that I want my life to be much less cluttered with "stuff," both emotional and physical. I could SO have a rummage sale and get rid of it all...can I interest anyone in buying a neurosis for $5.00? :wink: Or, how about a vacuum cozy in the shape of a cow?

But...not to worry. Your stash is still safely tucked away in my Wonderbra.

Blessings, and thanks for the birthday wishes. btw, my hubby is now calling me "Suzi Jacuzzi" toozy. LOL.

Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on September 17th, 2007, 8:59 pm

Happy Birthday, SuziQ. Bet you thought I'd forget. Heh, heh. Up for some more bumps...that would be one more this year, forty-one in total, and of course one for luck. :D

A lot has transpired in one year. I now know about the sponge worthy episode, having seen the re-run, grew a soul patch, shaved it off again, as it looked stupid, AND I completed my collection of toe nail clippings. I did ask you to contribute some of your quetie French manicured tips, but alas, they must have got lost in the cyber-mail.

Anyway, best wishes for a fabulous, glorious, splendorous, exciting birthday, for an outrageously wonderful cyber friend. :D I hope you got a present, or two from your hubbie. You could have given him a present of a little Canadian diction, like I offered, eh? Well, there is always next year.

Enjoy,
Basso, who, at 47, is way older than you. :D
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on September 17th, 2007, 10:09 pm

You remembered, basso. You're too much.

I'll have to wish you a belated birthday from a month ago, too. Yours is in August, if I remember correctly. You just wait...I'll getcha... :twisted:

It was a laid back birthday, perhaps too laid back. I spent my day in bed, watching television. I'm just not getting any better at this getting old thing. Yes, I know it is "only" 41, but it may as well be 100. :shock:

If only there were a way to combat the ill effects of gravity, both on the human body, and the human psyche...now that would be a feat. :wink:

Perhaps Bill can enlighten us in that regard...otherwise, just pass the pipe. :twisted:

blessings,
Sue
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby Chris swl on September 18th, 2007, 8:02 am

Hi Threre

Hey! Happy birthay SuziQ and Basso, (sorry i'm a bit late) have a nice one, or hope you had a nice one anyway.

Take care

chris sewell
Good luck to all with BFS/BCFS
Chris swl
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)