picture...help?

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

picture...help?

Postby Christina on August 31st, 2006, 9:28 am

Oops this is a picture of myself and my two girls ...or it was, till I had to shrink it down to fit in, then they dissapeared....and I look a little long and haggard. Can someone tell me how to do this???

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby missyJ on August 31st, 2006, 9:49 am

Sorry I can't help Christina, I can't even join in with SuzyQ's caption thread as I can't copy the pictures

But whilst you're waiting for a techie in shining armour to come along, I just wanted to say you don't look at all haggard or long, you look tres jolie! I don't even look that good on a very good day :D

Julia
missyJ
Hero
Hero

Postby wjjw on August 31st, 2006, 10:38 am

If you’re on Windows, you can:
1. Open it with the paint program (mspaint) and select “attributes” from the “Image” menu to see the size of the image in pixels.
2. Decide what percentage to shrink it by. Say that it’s 1200 by 1000, and you want to make it 100 pixels as the biggest dimension. Take 100/1200 = 8.333%, then you need to shrink the image to 8%.
3. Select “Stretch/skew” from the “Image” menu, and enter 8 (percent) in both the horizontal and vertical “stretch” dimensions. Don’t forget to “Save As” with another file name so that you don’t overwrite the original.
4. If that doesn’t work, email it to Bill. :wink:
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on August 31st, 2006, 11:19 am

Thanks Bill,

my daughter promised me that she will fix it...and add herself (and her sister) back into the picture....turns out that she decided to remove them. She didn't like the way she looked? I thought the picture of the three of us having a nice time was wonderful...teenagers, go figure?

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Mork on August 31st, 2006, 2:44 pm

But surely that IS a picture of your daughter? :D
Mork
Hero
Hero

Postby Christina on August 31st, 2006, 2:49 pm

Thanks Mork..(you little liar!)
Christina
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)