joke......not for the prudish.........

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

joke......not for the prudish.........

Postby christinesi on August 25th, 2006, 10:27 am

There was a man who had elbow pain and was headed to the doctor. His friend told him to go to the Pharmacy instead, where they got this new machine that for ten dollars and a urine sample will tell you whats wrong with you.

So he went to the pharmacy and put the ten dollars and a urine sample in the machine. After a minute a printed sheet of paper came out and told him "you have tennis elbow, soak it in warm water for two weeks"

The man was amazed but skeptical and decided to test the machine again.

So the next day he made a mixture of tap water....his dogs urine.......his sons urine......his daughters urine and his own semen.

After a minute the machine printed a sheet out. "The tap water had lead.....the dog has worms.........your son is on drugs, and by the way, shes not your daughter"
christinesi
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jennhaz on August 25th, 2006, 11:03 am

LOL :lol: :lol:

The poor guy had tennis elbow from -------because mommy was getting it somewhere else :P ... I know that was corny but it was the first thing that came to my mind :P ..Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

joke

Postby 6t5frlane on August 25th, 2006, 1:14 pm

Made me laugh.......hhmmmm I wonder how many men have tenniis elbow that don't play........ LOL............maybe some ladies too
6t5frlane
Hero
Hero

joke

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)