IM BORED!!

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

IM BORED!!

Postby Jennhaz on August 23rd, 2006, 8:45 pm

Where is everyone tonight I am bored as heck...why does noone go to chatzy chatroom :? ?? I mean I know you all have lives and I dont but dang- get your little azzes off post and come chat :P ...Jenn :) :D :lol: :wink:
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Floater on August 23rd, 2006, 9:44 pm

is that a rat terrier your holding?
Floater
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 23rd, 2006, 9:46 pm

A wippit(spelling?) It is my friends dog.. His name is Vern :D ...
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby tewest99 on August 24th, 2006, 2:56 am

My sister has 2 rat terriers. Brodie and Parker ... Those dogs will lick ya to death ... I always get a good washing whenever I visit her :-)

Of course she also has 6 ducks, 7 fish, and a myriad of other forest creatures ... including but not limited to her husband, who she occasionally lets out of his cage for a good flea dip ... JK though, her hubby is THE MAN, couldn't ask for a better brother (in law) :-)

Guess I'm bored too ...

Who wants to hear about my guinea pig?

OK, here goes ...

Her name is Scramples and she's black and white, and she hasa zillion cow-licks in her fur and she "bweeps" at very high volumes when I feed her treats...
tewest99
Saint
Saint

dog

Postby 6t5frlane on August 24th, 2006, 8:00 am

I have a "Westie " All white...thats a West Highland Terrier. Great dog!!!
6t5frlane
Hero
Hero

Postby Jennhaz on August 24th, 2006, 8:05 am

I have a Peek-a-Poo..loll....she is white and fluffy and she is like my child, spoiled rotten..I just bought her a pink collar with rhinestones and -well- she hates it, she is digging at it to get it off. She never has done that with any other collar, although she does squat and lift her leg at same time..hmmmmm :roll: WOW I am bored... :)

On a serious note, has anyone heard that a dog does not know that they are female if you get them fixed early? I know that sounds crazy but that is what someone told me one time. :lol: ..Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

dog

Postby 6t5frlane on August 24th, 2006, 8:52 am

LOL.....Well my "girl " dog acts like a male with the pillow. Fixed at a young age
6t5frlane
Hero
Hero

Postby Jennhaz on August 24th, 2006, 8:55 am

LOL..why does that necessarily mean she acts like a male :oops: .. :lol: jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on August 24th, 2006, 8:59 am

Hi Jenn,

I couldn't sleep either last night, and visited the chatzy room...where I always just miss everybody? I am beginning to think that people leave when I sign in :?

I never heard that spaying a female too early will confuse them as to their gender? My own precious Darby (the good looking one in the picture to the left!) was fixed when she was 6 months old. She occasionally when playing with my husband will stop and hump his calve????? Perhaps that is true then, I asked my vet about this and he said that it is just aggressive play on her part, but who knows? BTW she is a Wheaten Terrier. I would reccommend this breed highly. I have had all kinds of dogs in my life, and this breed is fantastic. They do not shed (a real plus..in my book), very friendly (but nice watchdigs), great with kids, non- allergic, medium size and sturdy, playful, and the smartest dog I have ever owned. Geez,....I am going on and on...I just love this *beep* dog.

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 24th, 2006, 9:33 am

Christina,
awwww I am sorry you were on and we missed you :( I didnt see you on..

I love your doggie, so cute.. Your dog is non-allergic? Mine was suppose to be :lol: I got mine fixed when she was 8 months, I didnt think that was to early but someone told me it was and then told me my dog did not know what sex it is...lol....although the guy is known to smoke alot of dubbies... :P
Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Mork on August 24th, 2006, 11:49 am

Oooh I'm jealous of Vern ;)
Mork
Hero
Hero

Postby Christina on August 24th, 2006, 12:20 pm

Mork,

It seems cannot be faithful to one (cyber) woman!! What a hound (while we are on the subject of dogs!)

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 24th, 2006, 2:09 pm

So you already have a cyber girl eh? Hmmmmmmmm :wink:

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on August 24th, 2006, 3:48 pm

Mork...girls stick together, and they talk!!! If you keep flirting with all of us, you may find yourself very alone in the cyber lounge!!

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 24th, 2006, 3:52 pm

Yeah what Christina said AND that spiderman dance will be the same except will be holding something as you dances :shock: ...

Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)