Looking Good!

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Looking Good!

Postby Christina on August 23rd, 2006, 10:38 am

I just wanted to say that I think BFS strikes unusually good looking people only...

How unfair is this to all of us? I mean good looks, and twitches? It's just not right...

Of course, I am only kidding (about myself) but you are all just so darn cute!

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 23rd, 2006, 11:00 am

LOL..this is funny you said that because I was thinking the same thing yesterday...I see everyones pics on here and I am like wow they are cute, INCLUDING YOU...and I was surprised. I know that sounds silly but I think it is one of those things where I thought everyone would be old and funny looking...lol..Ok the twitches are doing something to the brain :roll: ..Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on August 23rd, 2006, 11:07 am

Well, I couldn't agree more. You, Jenn, Carri, Portraitgal, Basso, Bill, the list goes on...all gorgeous.

But of course I would have to be the exception. LOL.

As Jenn suspected, I AM both old and funny looking, which is why I will only ever post a pic of my most handsome kitty cat. It's okay, I've accepted it, but I wanted to put in a good word for the freakish-looking folks of the bfs-world. You are not alone! :oops:

Yes, Christina, this kitty is the one who got sick a while back, but he is doing faboo. And...if I daresay...he IS mighty good looking.

Blessings,
Sue
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 23rd, 2006, 11:55 am

Sue,

My big mouth...I meant old like people in their 80's....wait your not 80 are you :lol: ..see there I go again...I am sure you are beautiful AND NOT FUNNY LOOKING.......Just when you see people tremor and twitch I have always seen that when they are REALLY OLD.. and your kitty is very cute but i am sure not as cute as you....Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on August 23rd, 2006, 12:17 pm

I would concur that the people here who have posted their pictures are very nice looking indeed. However, what beguiles my senses is not your amazing countenances. I have come to know many of you through your suffering, your pain, your humour, your advice, and your life itself. It is your kind and sensitive spirits which have engaged my senses, and have made me see far beyond the physical, for the first time in my life.

An undeniable beauty of spirit drapes itself over this forum, and I have more than once been left humbled and awed as a result.

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Mork on August 23rd, 2006, 12:35 pm

:shock:
Mork
Hero
Hero

Postby basso on August 23rd, 2006, 12:49 pm

Once I get over my vomiting, I'm sure I will also be able to look beyond your unsightly face Mork. What? Did the dog decide to have a lunch of your face...sheeshh!!! :wink:

Basso

I was hot for you before, but now I'm not at all sure
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 23rd, 2006, 12:51 pm

LOL :lol: :lol: Mork

Basso, is that really you? You are a cutie and to think I yelled at you... :oops: ..hehe..Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby wjjw on August 23rd, 2006, 12:53 pm

basso wrote:An undeniable beauty of spirit drapes itself over this forum, and I have more than once been left humbled and awed as a result.

Very well said Basso, as usual.

SuziQ, I’m old too. The picture I posted was from about 20 years ago, which is why I removed it. This is a more recent photo.
EDIT: removed dead link
Last edited by wjjw on August 26th, 2006, 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby Wolverine on August 23rd, 2006, 2:02 pm

HMMMMMMM, to post or not to post the picture. I'm afraid I would scare everyone away!
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 23rd, 2006, 2:05 pm

p..ost the pic da** it...cant be any worse then Mork

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Mork on August 23rd, 2006, 2:38 pm

Jenn I think your picture has given me a new BFS symptom :oops:
Mork
Hero
Hero

Postby Jennhaz on August 23rd, 2006, 2:39 pm

LOL Mork..you crack me up....Is it a good BFS symptom? :)

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Mork on August 23rd, 2006, 2:40 pm

I don't think I'll be able to walk for a week :) :oops: :wink:
Mork
Hero
Hero

Postby portraitgal on August 23rd, 2006, 2:43 pm

basso wrote:I was hot for you before, but now I'm not at all sure

that goes ditto for me ....UGH! :?
portraitgal
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)