Could you tell me.......?

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 5:11 pm

LOL BILL.... :lol: CRACK ME UP!!!!

6t5franle,

I am actually doing better with the RA...comes and goes...

Ok this is my last post with my big mug> Bill I just need to know how to copy and paste that on my profile now.....lolol :lol: ...Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 5:17 pm

oh, I did it...lol..I am not dizzy I swear...well maybe just a little...

Thank youuuu Billll....Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Blondie24 on August 22nd, 2006, 6:36 pm

Jenn,
Do you know how many single guys are going to reply to your posts now:) LOL. Married guys... be good!!!!
Amy
Blondie24
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

p.s.

Postby Blondie24 on August 22nd, 2006, 6:40 pm

How do you do the pic thing for the avitar? Not that I want to after seeing the brown haired blue eyed Jenn!!!:)
Blondie24
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 6:49 pm

Amy,
Thank you :oops: ..Although the picture looked much better bigger, can't see my eyes now... :roll:

See what you did Bill, you cant see my blue eyes..so can you make my eyes more blue like my big picture, instead of the hat? :P

Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby wjjw on August 22nd, 2006, 8:06 pm

Jennhaz wrote:See what you did Bill, you cant see my blue eyes..

What do you mean I can’t? I can see them just fine. I combined it with a couple of others, enlarged it, and made myself a Charlie’s Angels desktop background. Looks great on a 24” flat screen monitor.
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 8:12 pm

Bill- Does the Charlie Angel girl twitch? :P

Amy- To download your picture, I went to photobucket.com and then downloaded what pic you want BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REDUCE THE SIZE..LOL...One downloaded copy the URL and then paste it in your profile under link avitar site.. better yet have Bill do it..lol...Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby carrilynn on August 22nd, 2006, 8:29 pm

Jenn you are an absolutely gorgeous woman. If your husband is half as good looking as you, your going to have a Brad & Angelina baby.

Your dog is so cute. What kind and is it a puppy? Hard to tell he/she looks small.

Carri

By the way I tried photobucket also and my picture was enormous. I didn't know how to downsize on the site. I had to use paint but it always distorts the picture a little.
carrilynn
Hero
Hero

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 8:41 pm

awww thank you and ditto..Is that your little girl? She is sooo cute.

That is not my dog, it is my friends dog, he is a wippit(spelling?) I have a Peekapoo, mine is cuter..lol..

Im not married yet so the baby thing will have to wait but hopefully not to much longer :wink: Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby carrilynn on August 22nd, 2006, 10:54 pm

Thank you and yes that is my youngest Isabella. She just turned 4. My other two have dark hair, like their dad. They look a lot like him.

I used to have whippit (sp? too) when I was nineteen. Her name was Sanora I loved that dog but I had to get rid of her when I moved into an appt.

I now have my adorable little chihuahua, Penny. She is the best dog I've ever had. Not the typical hyper chihuahua either. She is very mellow.
carrilynn
Hero
Hero

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 10:59 pm

Isabella? That was my name is French class when I was in high school.

You have a chihuahu? Is it true what they say about them, do they bite and go after people?..lol..I know that sounds silly but I hear that all the time....Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Lin on August 22nd, 2006, 11:09 pm

Ok i am just trying out this picture thing!

Ok wait..it is really small!
Lin
Interested
Interested

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 11:11 pm

Hey Lin...Yes now yours is small..mine was to big...you need to upsize..lol..

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Lin on August 22nd, 2006, 11:15 pm

Haha..yeah mine is a little better...How in the heck did you even get it that big??????
Lin
Interested
Interested

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 11:54 pm

There that is better, it was smaller before. I did not do mine...Bill did it for me seeing I was completely lost...Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)