Could you tell me.......?

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Could you tell me.......?

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 8:03 am

Hey guys I got my pic up and I replied to a post under Questions on BFS under Calcium Channel Blockers...when I submitted the reply I went back to read and my pic was huge, it took up half page. Does it look like that to everyone on here? I dont want to be posting and having it screw up the conversations with my big mug.......Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on August 22nd, 2006, 8:20 am

Uh...yeah...

You're gorgeous, girlfriend, but your picture is pretty huge. LOL.

Better shrink it quick before Bill does something to it. :wink:

Blessings,
Sue
Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 8:23 am

Thanks hon...I dont know how it did that..I went to photobucket and I did what people told me to do on here and this is how it came up. I thought it automatically shrunk it down....Sorry guys, I am trying to get it down in size...Any suggestions?...Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on August 22nd, 2006, 8:33 am

Hi Jen,
Go into photobucket and shrink it in there, then re-post it here, maybe?

I don't know...I did the same thing with my cat yesterday. I clicked on my post and all of a sudden he was filling up the entire screen. LOL.

Of course I thought he was gorgeous...as are you, but it does make it tough to read the board for folks with smaller screens, lol.

Blessings,
Sue
Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on August 22nd, 2006, 9:15 am

My goodness...youare beautiful...but your picture is huge!!!

When I tried to put my pic with my dog...it kept telling me that it was too big....and I kept having to make it smaller, and smaller, and smaller! I guess my mug was just not becoming enough...????

Don't know how to tell you to make it smaller...because I needed my kids to help me just get a pic on here?

Suzi...I love the cat...is that Mo MO ? (I am trying to remember his name, and how is he feeling these days btw ?)
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 9:31 am

Thanks Christina...I keep trying to get it down, I know it is huge..lol..I am not very smart on the computer :roll: ..It all of those twitches ..it has gotten to my brain...Jenn

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby lifemoreordinary. on August 22nd, 2006, 9:39 am

this is hilarious - i'm absolutely howling...

and my son is also pretty impressed... he was watching me on the computer and just asked me 'when are we gonna visit that nice lady'??? (he's only 3) :D
Some of your hurts you have cured and the sharpest you still have survived,
But what torments of grief you endured from the evils which never arrived.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
lifemoreordinary.
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 9:40 am

LOLOLOL :lol: ..What a sweetie...

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on August 22nd, 2006, 10:03 am

OK Jenn,
How did you get your picture into photobucket to begin with?

Is there anyway you can paste it into a Microsoft Photo-Editor or something that will enable you to shrink it down?

In Photo-Editor, you simply paste your picture, click on the Image menu, hit "resize" and shrink your picture down to about 1.42 by 1.41. Then, you hit save as, rename the file, upload it onto Photo Bucket and try again.

Photobucket will shrink the picture, but not enough. It needs to be shrunken before it gets here.

Anyway, I doubt this information helps, but thought I'd put it out there for what it's worth, lol.

Sue
Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 10:16 am

ok I think I figured it out..i will try in a few minutes..the only thing is is that it changes my orginal pic and cant get it back, thats what it says anyway in photobucket...so I am looking for a pic that I dont care if it changes...

Maybe I will take a new pic with a helmet on like Jeff and NOW Troy...lol :wink:

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on August 22nd, 2006, 10:22 am

Jenn,
It only changes the original in Photobucket. You can always upload it into Photobucket again at its normal size.

Blessings,
Sue
Mark Twain
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 10:36 am

OHHHHHH....lolol :lol: ..omg I am a dumbazz....lol..Thanks

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby Jennhaz on August 22nd, 2006, 10:59 am

ok I reduced it and copied and pasted the new one..First it said 1k..now it says 0k...but it still is not shrinking on here...oh boy,..maybe I should just take it off and forget the pic thing..lol

Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Postby wjjw on August 22nd, 2006, 11:58 am

SuziQ wrote:Better shrink it quick before Bill does something to it

Yeah, like shrink it for her. :wink: Jenn, let me know if you want a hat.
EDIT: removed dead link
Last edited by wjjw on August 25th, 2006, 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

pic

Postby 6t5frlane on August 22nd, 2006, 2:21 pm

Yeah I was surprised to see such a large ( but nice ! ) picture. It did change how you read the thread,it all went to the right on my screen. Jenn how's the RA??
6t5frlane
Hero
Hero

pic

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)