Have to take a break

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Have to take a break

Postby Jennhaz on August 16th, 2006, 9:13 pm

Guys I just got done talking on the new chat that we have and been on here typing all day today, I need to go back to work... Yeah righttt.. :P Anyway my elbows are played, they are hurting big time as my fingers..no sh** I am starting to get calluses and they hurt. Before this support group I spent hours in my bedroom looking up diseases and then fell upon here which I have spent more time on puter. My arms and fingers hurt bad. I really think I have CT, if not pretty darn close. I really need to spend some time off here. I dont want to but need to, I like my arms and hands :wink: ..

Carri please PM me and keep me informed, I will type you back. All the others that need to PM me please do. I will check that everyday and type back one handed and finger or something.. Its getting to the point where I need thimbles to type...sorry ..Hugsss and God Bless...Jenn
Jesus bore my sickness and carried my pain. Therefore I give no place to sickness or pain. For God sent His Word and healed me. (Ps.107:20)

"Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans!!"
Jennhaz
Saint
Saint

Have to take a break

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)