Fattest states:)

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Fattest states:)

Postby Blondie24 on August 15th, 2006, 8:46 pm

Ok, I saw this online thought it was interesting:) Colorado is the leanest state, most likely because most of the people I have met eat grape nuts and worship trees....no offense to anyone.:) Here's the link on the country's fattest states:)

http://www.slashfood.com/2006/08/14/mis ... est-state/
Blondie24
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby tewest99 on August 16th, 2006, 2:55 am

Who invented grape nuts anyway, those things are gross? ... oh yeah, it was a bunch of tree worshipping hippies in Colorado. I'd rather eat a bowl of pinecones in rice milk ...

I've yet to read Fast Food Nation ... looks like a great book though ...
tewest99
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on August 16th, 2006, 7:29 am

When ever I travel to the States I am amazed at the portions. I just simply can't eat the heaping mounds of food that get served to me. Excess in every way, that's the American way. JK

Eating too much food in England wasn't a problem, because it was just so awful. I mean "jellied eels," who the helk would eat that :mrgreen:? I was intrigued by the "bang ya and dash," well I know there is a wiener involved in there somewhere. :wink: Sort of the British version of "wham, bam, thank you Ma'am. :lol:

In Canada we shy from excess of any kind. My mom would only ever allow me one seal testicle. "Harumph," :evil: I would say petulantly. It seems the other one was getting shipped off to the starving minions in Africa...we're just that kind of "World Citizen" I guess.

I do like granola bars myself, especially the peanut butter ones.

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby tammie77 on August 16th, 2006, 5:52 pm

Those souther folks are eatin' too much fried chicken, I'd say!!!
tammie77
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)