staying up late...

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

staying up late...

Postby tewest99 on August 13th, 2006, 6:31 am

So I'm up late and I finally decide to go to bed. My son was sleeping in my spot next to my wife. So I go in there and he moved. I though, that's odd, he always likes to sleep next to mama. So, I say ... cool I actually get to sleep next to my wife tonight ... and when I get in bed, there's a big wet spot. That little monkey wet the bed and just scooted over so he wouldn't have to lay in it. Thanks son ... Gotta love him ;-)

Disclaimer:
this has nothing to do with BFS except that I was on this forum before I went to bed ... ;-)
tewest99
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on August 13th, 2006, 3:41 pm

Hey, this is the place to post about all those peepee stories. From your post on another thread, it sounds like you got some much needed sleep. I woke up at 3am and my 17 year old daughter was still not home. YIKES!! I tried to score a joint off her when she finally arrived but she wasn't about to relinquish some of the best shyt she had gotten in ages. Bloody teenagers, you gotta laugh at them...they are just so darn selfish.

SuziQ told us about circadian rhythms and sleep one time...it was very informative. Now that you have had one good sleep, have another, and then just one more to break the cycle of sleeplessness. I remove the curse of sleeplessness from you my friend, it is gone.

Cheers,
Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby tewest99 on August 13th, 2006, 4:08 pm

perhaps your daughter can pass on some of the herbage and I could REALLY get a good night's sleep. But if she won't share with her own fwther, what are the odds I'll get any? Oh, and thanks for removing the curse. My witch doctor is on vacation and I couldn;t find my insurance card ...

LOL :lol:
tewest99
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)