NBA Talk...

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

NBA Talk...

Postby ryanbabs on July 7th, 2006, 9:06 am

Wolverine wrote:Love to see the Bulls get Garnett now. I think their positioning themselves to make a run at him or King Lebron. Wow, that would be dangerous! Good thing for you is, the Mavs will be good for a while. I don't think that will be their only chance to win the title, especially with Cuban as the owner. He'll spend the money.

Yes, Cuban has plenty of money to spend. I haven't heard of the Bulls going after Garnett or LeBron...that's crazy. Sounds like they are wanting a title this season!

The Cavs are really stupid if they let LeBron go...they still need another shooter anyways. THe Bulls and Grizzzlies had the best draft also.
ryanbabs
Hero
Hero

Postby Wolverine on July 7th, 2006, 9:14 am

They would not get Lebron until next year when his contract expires. It is all rumors right now. But from what I heard, Lebron gets like another $50 million from Nike if he signs with a team in New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles. KG rumors have been going on for a while. Bulls would have to trade for him.

Like I said it is all rumors right now, but if you look at what the Bulls are doing, it looks like they might be trying to position themselves for one of these moves.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby ryanbabs on July 7th, 2006, 9:24 am

Wolverine wrote:But from what I heard, Lebron gets like another $50 million from Nike if he signs with a team in New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles. KG rumors have been going on for a while. Bulls would have to trade for him.

That would really be unfair to all the other teams if Nike is doing that...I guess because those teams are more marketable? Well, I'm almost certain he won't be going to the Lakers anytime soon...would be nice to see him in a Mavs uniform though...I personally like Kobe, and would love to see him in Dallas, although many fans can't stand him. He is awesome to watch though...he can make a shot anywhere on the court.

I expect KG to be traded soon, as the Wolves have gone nowhere and aren't going anywhere. They need to let him go and re-group as an organization. He's too good to be on that team, and they refuse to build around him.
ryanbabs
Hero
Hero

Postby Wolverine on July 7th, 2006, 9:27 am

I guess McHale is asking to much for Garnett though. That is why he is still there. At least that is what I hear on sports radio.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)