any bfs'ers tennis fans?

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

To Wolverine

Postby Nicki on June 22nd, 2006, 6:11 am

I don't know why your so exited about the tennis topic.

It's a litte distracting from our BFS rollercoaster :D and it's a off-topic conversation, too my dear.

Be cool Wolverine.

Nicki :D
Nicki

Postby mart_mcg on June 22nd, 2006, 6:57 am

i hope the weather will be good too nicki, but then again it is wimbledon so i wouldn't count on it!

this is quite a geeky question, but who presents the wimbledon coverage on swiss television? (and croatian, slavin?) do they have any veterans commenting on the matches like on the BBC?
=]
mart_mcg

To Mart

Postby Nicki on June 22nd, 2006, 7:16 am

Of course we have a veteran it's Monsieur Günthardt which was the coach of the german tennis queen Steffi Graf. He has also won Wimbeldon as a double player (is this right expression???). The swiss televison do only bring the most important plays like Roger, Martina H. and Patty Schnyder. But no problem at all we can look also at Eurosport and the german TV since we're next to the german border :D

I am looking forward for Wimbledon.

Nicki

What's your favourite player Mart? Unfortunaly your big tennis grass player Tim Henman couldnt' win Wimbledon since today. He's greatest wish is of course to win Wimbledon at the end of his career.
Nicki

Postby mart_mcg on June 22nd, 2006, 7:24 am

i have never really been a big fan of tim - which might seem a little surprising for a brit! - but it would be nice, i guess, for him to do better this year since he is definitely coming to the end of the road.

well, aswell as being a fan of both roger and martina h, i also think nikolay davydenko is quite underrated, and kim clijsters is also great. mary pierce is always great to watch, and i have to say, i do like a bit of maria sharapova :P
=]
mart_mcg

To Mart

Postby Nicki on June 22nd, 2006, 9:56 am

Hello Mart

Of course Maria Sharaphoxa is very sexy but the most sexy girl in my opinion is Anna Ivanovic :P she's looking like Anna Kurnikova but wilh darkbrown hair.

Nicki
Nicki

Postby Slavin Balen on June 22nd, 2006, 11:32 am

We can look Wimbledon on Eurosport and/or National TV. I'm glad to announce that Miss Ivana Abramovic just passed second qualification's level. She won 2:1 against A. Cohen. She's a friend of mine. I know her father and sisters who are tennis players also.
Let's back on the W.C. soccer. Important game is waiting for entrance into second competition level for one team only. Croatia Vs. Australia. It will be a funny game. In our team are 3-4 Australians; in Australian team are six Croats! Very mixed emotions amongst them.
Slavin
Slavin Balen
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)