June 6th 2006

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

June 6th 2006

Postby Floater on May 31st, 2006, 11:01 pm

what are your plans...? will there be carnage or will it pass by like the wind..? im just curious because this would be somebodys once in a lifetime chance for another 100 years,,, will satan come out of the ground?? i doubt it,, but its a perfect oppertunity for change..i see it as mostly a teenage angst day... but there are people out there willing to be the fisrt american suicide bomber or something to that degree.. i geuss we will wait and see. 060606 have fun!
Floater
Saint
Saint

Postby Mork on June 1st, 2006, 6:19 am

I remember 7 minutes and 7 seconds past 7 on the 7th day of the 7th month of the year 1977! I remember where I was and who I was with :)
Mork
Hero
Hero

Postby Christina on June 1st, 2006, 7:53 am

I don't remember what I did last week Mork !!

I didn't think about it (the date)....until I heard a blurb on the news this morning. I don't think the seas will part, or that Satan will be coming out of the ground, but it might be a day some crazy will want to make their mark. I think I will stay out of the city, and close to home......................just in case....... :(

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on June 1st, 2006, 12:57 pm

Hey, I'm going to be in Manhattan on June 6th...anybody for lunch?

Cheers,
Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on June 1st, 2006, 5:37 pm

Yikes Basso,

This is your 666th post...o.k. so now I'm like scared. If anyone needs me I'll be under my bed.

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on June 1st, 2006, 5:47 pm

How perceptive of you Christina......
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Hey Christina (said in a hushed eerie voice) don't look behind you. BOO! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Basso Boo-fo
Last edited by basso on June 2nd, 2006, 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Ginlyn on June 2nd, 2006, 12:17 am

A remake of "The Omen" is coming out 6/6/06. Bet you I'll be there.

HI FLOATER

Ginny
Ginlyn
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on June 2nd, 2006, 6:42 am

Well just in case it is the last 4 days for the world (as I heard ths morning on the radio,lol), I am going to go off my diet till then.....anyone care to join me for some fettucine alfredo?

Basso....I am a little upset by the awful things happening to my poor doggies picture...first she is sandwiched in between cats (and she hates cats!), then she's all satanized.......if you are going to keep doing these things, I think I will put a picture of my Mother instead...

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on June 2nd, 2006, 8:21 am

Christina...I stand rebuked. :oops: I have deleted the offending picture, and await the one of your mother.

In fact, as you know, it was my own little mum who placed such a little devil in me. I am trying to control him as best I can, but when mischief is about, he will have his way.

So Christina, I apologize for offending you...but do you know what it is like to have a mother say, "Basso, you little retard, fetch me my cigarettes...and fill up my glass with a little more gin. Good God Basso, can't you even pour you little shyt...you spilled a drop." Then she would usually smack my head, or flick my forehead with her finger, or give me a snake-bite on my arm...those really hurt.

At night she would generally be going out to dance with strange men, while my dad, was out gadding about with young boys. Yes, you may raise your eyebrows very high now!!! She would order me, "Basso, get me my stockings," and as she pulled them over her hairy varicosed legs she would chide, "Poor wee Basso, not even fit for a mummy to love."

You might think that at this point I would be crying buckets, but I was, even at such a tender age,.....cried out. So I 'm sorry for defacing your wee doggy, but I really...only...just...well, want to be loved. :cry:

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby missyJ on June 2nd, 2006, 12:26 pm

Any idea whose time zone the whole 6,6,6,6,6,6,6,6 Satan rising and aliens landing thing might take place?

There is just no point me going in to school and planning a whole days lessons if Armageden's going to erupt half-way through year seven drama. Hmmph!!
missyJ
Hero
Hero

Postby Wolverine on June 2nd, 2006, 1:07 pm

Well this expalins all of the crazy things mother nature has been doing to this world latley. Global warming? I think not, it is obviously all a precursor to armageden.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby Wolverine on June 6th, 2006, 10:17 am

Oh no, the sky is falling!
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)