A Diversion for Seinfeld fans

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby Christina on May 30th, 2006, 4:35 pm

oh, and I added my puppy .....notice how her lovely picture doesn't change the shape of the board? Not that your cats aren't cute or anything, but their pictures are just so BIG.

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on May 30th, 2006, 6:34 pm

We got a good old fashion dogwich here...mmmmmm, yummy.
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on May 30th, 2006, 7:23 pm

Christina wrote:oh, and I added my puppy .....notice how her lovely picture doesn't change the shape of the board? Not that your cats aren't cute or anything, but their pictures are just so BIG.

Hmmm...
If I were a man, I might make a sort of machismo comment just about now, to infer that my cats aren't the only BIG thing I own of which I might boast...

However, being that I am a woman, I can think of nothing of considerable size in my possession or on my person that, if mentioned, might represent me in a particularly complimentary or flattering fashion. :oops: For example, my "girls" are neither hanging down into the next post or perking up onto the one above, and thus, I have simply resorted to changing my picture back to the ever adorable Mo Mo.

Blessings,
Sue

ps-basso...you are such a funny, freaking gift...
Last edited by SuziQ on May 30th, 2006, 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on May 30th, 2006, 7:32 pm

Who declares that they are real and they are spectacular?

Are you looking for the actress? Teri Hatcher.

Next Question....What did Elaine pry off of Puddy's bumper?

Blessings,
Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on May 30th, 2006, 8:06 pm

A Jesus Fish....

Why was Kramer fired from his job as a department store Santa?

And by the way speaking of my girls...they are real , and they are spectacular!!! LOL

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on May 30th, 2006, 8:20 pm

Christina, you are TOO funny...

I think it was because he gave the kids a communist magazine?

Or was it because he wrestled a midget?

Sigh...I’m telling my "girls" that it really is okay to be small...teaching them to boldy sing "I've got to be me......"

Blessings
Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on May 30th, 2006, 8:23 pm

Gulp....when are we meeting for lunch...girls, or shall we just get a room? I will bring my crokinole set, and a 3D-puzzle and we'll have such fun.LOL :wink:

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Ginlyn on May 30th, 2006, 11:18 pm

There was an episode where Jerry, George, Elaine and Kramer were all supposed to meet at the moves. Kramer was assigned to stay outside and look for Jerry. Kramer was hungry. What famous NY diner was across the street and what did Kramer crave?

Ginny
Ginlyn
Saint
Saint

Postby Wolverine on May 31st, 2006, 9:33 am

Sue,
If I remember it was because he wrestled a midget. But I will digress because you all have much more Seinfeld knowledge than myself.

Man, some pretty crazy talk starting to happen on this board. Sounds like we are all becoming way to comfortable with each other. Looks like Aaron might have to step in soon if this gets out of control.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on May 31st, 2006, 3:34 pm

Ginny,

I know that Kramer wanted a hot dog...but I don't remember wht restaurant. If I had to guess... because they are supposed to be located in the 80's by Columbus Circle , I would say the Papaya King? Was that the episode where they went to see Rochelle, Rochelle?

Do you remember how they each described the others to the usher at the theater?

And, Suzi and I should be meeting for lunch soon now, I was just going to pm her regarding that....are you coming down to join us Basso?

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on May 31st, 2006, 4:20 pm

Man, some pretty crazy talk starting to happen on this board. Sounds like we are all becoming way to comfortable with each other. Looks like Aaron might have to step in soon if this gets out of control

Are we? should we? I think a little debate is healthy, even when it gets heated. We share our little BFS thing, but surely outside of that we have diverse interests and beliefs. No, there must be censoring. Censoring of ones soul is at the essence of BFS. We must be free, free, free, free.....I am hoping soon that all will realize that my way is the right one, but I am a patient man. :wink: BTW, how did you know I was into animals?

Christina, I have even showed my wife your plea for me to lunch with you and SuziQ in NY, but she is not impressed. I told her it would not go beyond a harmless tongue kiss, and a sharing of salad off of the same fork, but she seems dubious.

Cheers,
Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on May 31st, 2006, 6:33 pm

Christina, I have even showed my wife your plea for me to lunch with you and SuziQ in NY, but she is not impressed. I told her it would not go beyond a harmless tongue kiss, and a sharing of salad off of the same fork, but she seems dubious.

Tell your wife not to worry, basso. My husband works in Manhattan and so I would be on my bestest behavior (or behaviour as you wish...) :wink: Not to mention that I love him and all that jazz... Besides, didn't I read somewhere today that I've become a L-esbian? :shock:

Actually, depending on the day, my hubby may even want to tag along and meet all of y'all. He's heard so much about you.

And Christina...I'm still waiting on that pm, girlfriend. Jeter's "personality" awaits our careful scrutiny... :twisted:

Blessings,
Sue
Last edited by SuziQ on June 13th, 2006, 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on May 31st, 2006, 6:43 pm

Uh...no, I didn't say you were a l*sbian, only that our sexuality could not be assumed.

Hey, we could all bring our lap-tops and just sit there pming one another. LOL

What character on Seinfeld said the following
"I'm not a l-esbian. I hate men, but I'm not a l-esbian."

cheers,
Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on May 31st, 2006, 6:48 pm

That was Elaine...

Which Seinfeld character actually BECAME a l-esbian after dating George?

(I know, this is an easy one...lol)

Blessings,
Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby Ginlyn on June 4th, 2006, 9:53 pm

That would be Susan.

Susan and George decide to marry but Susan dies -- what does she die of?

Ginny
Ginlyn
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)