A Diversion for Seinfeld fans

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

A Diversion for Seinfeld fans

Postby SuziQ on May 29th, 2006, 8:17 pm

OK-
I'm bored at home and everyone is still out holiday-ing here in the US, so I thought I might start a thread with some Seinfeld trivia for when everyone gets back from their picnics.

If you get the correct answer, you must come up with a follow up question for the rest of us to answer.

I'll start.....

What was the name of the farting horse on the horse drawn carriage that Kramer drove, AND what made the horse fart?

I thought of it this weekend because Hubby and I went hiking and riding up in New York State and he got stuck on a flatulating horse. :shock:

Oh...and if no one responds to this thread my feelings will be VERY hurt. :cry:

Just kidding...sort of...

Blessings,
Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on May 29th, 2006, 8:59 pm

Kramer was feeding him a can of Beef-A-Reeno. I don't remember the name though. Who cares, next question. :twisted:

What instrument did Elaine's boyfriend play. It was the boy friend that she wanted to go down on her.

Cheers,
Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on May 29th, 2006, 9:07 pm

basso-surely you cheated :shock: ....and you know that I know that you cheated. :wink:

But that's okay...I'll give you half credit anyway.

There's no one else apparently interested enough to drag their twitching butts to the OT to participate, so I will more than happily play with your cheating self any day of the week.

I'll leave the horse's name for someone else to answer...

Answer to basso's question: Elaine's boyfriend played the sax.

Next Question: Hmmm...okay...

What fake company did George tell the unemployment office he worked for?

Blessings,
Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on May 29th, 2006, 9:21 pm

SuziQ, how dare you accuse me of cheating...I adore Signfold, it is my favourite hospital drama.

Vandelay Industries.

Why was George fired from Pendant publishing.

whee, this is fun.

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on May 29th, 2006, 9:28 pm

You are too funny basso.

OK-

Answer: George was fired from Pendant Publishing for having sex with the cleaning lady on his desk...

George's funny quote to his boss was...
"Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you peope do that all the time."

Now for MY question on the same episode...

What star of "An American Werewolf in London" was a guest star playing Elaine's alchoholic boyfriend on the same "red dot" episode?

heh heh...

Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on May 29th, 2006, 9:39 pm

David Naughton

What brand of Scotch was Kramer drinking in that same episode? And what did he say was the little secret about the Scotch?

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on May 29th, 2006, 9:46 pm

Oooh...you nearly stumped even ME

The scotch was called "Hennigans" and the secret was that it didn't smell.

OK Mr Wise Guy...

According to George, what do car salesmen fear?

See how you do with THAT one...

Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on May 29th, 2006, 9:49 pm

According to George, what do car salesmen fear?

The walk out.

In the episode the "Dealership" what was Puddy's habit that annoyed Jerry?

G2G...
Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on May 29th, 2006, 9:52 pm

Well done! Bassmeister... 8)

The answer: Puddy kept giving Jerry the high five...

According to George, what was America's number one condiment?

Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on May 30th, 2006, 7:09 am

Salsa

I must be truthful, I found everyone of my answers on line. I have never watched a Seinfeld episode in its entirety, but it sounds pretty funny. A little too New York, which if I lived down there, I would no doubt find perfect.

I know quirky things like, what Swami drank mercury, and then sucked it through his willy. Stuff like that. Certainly not as important as TV trivia. However, if someone was holding us all hostage, and that question needed to be answer or they would kill us all :shock: ...then you would be darn glad that I knew that it was Paramahansa Yogananda.

SuziQ is one post away from being a Saint, which we all know she is anyway. So let me be the first to congratulate you and tell you that...well, heck, that I flat out love you....you rock.

Basso

PS: Note to SuziQ's husband. I mean love in the sense of abiding respect and not that I would like to jump her bones; which I see as entirely your (and hers) purview. Well, I probably would like to jump her bones, or any number of peoples bones, but I will never get the chance, not with the tight leash that I have on. OUCH!!!

PPS: I forgot to mention that Sainthood comes with distinct privileges. We get to go to the front of the line for cyber ice cream, we have our own usergroup where we often get quite high on all manner of things, and we can read other peoples pms with impunity...we never kiss and tell though, so your information is quite safe.

Information like which people are going to meet each other, surreptitiously I might add, and what guy on the forum has three (count 'em)testicles.
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on May 30th, 2006, 8:18 am

Congratulations Sue....the other day I was wondering what you were after a hero....so actually nothing? You get 2 stars at 500, and turn right into a saint? Because I was wondering things like that, I took a little vacation.

Basso is right, you always were a saint... everyone here knows that.

And by the way...what the hell has been going on here this weekend? I seem to have missed a lot.

Also, Kramers horse was named Rusty.

Some trivia questions for Suzi...

The name for Jerry's favorite t-shirt?

George's code for the cash machine?

What magazine was George looking at when his mother "caught" him?

And Basso, I'll give ya 10 bucks to find out who has the three testicles ( hey my vacation is over, and I am bored again)

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby puggriffey on May 30th, 2006, 10:31 am

Can I play? I PROMISE not to look answers up!! (those guys north of the border will do anything for a cheap thrill...)

Kramer's horse was named Rusty.

I believe Jerry's favorite shirt was "Golden Boy"?

And of course, George was reading a Glamour magazine when his mom caught him in one of the funniest episodes ever.

No clue on the ATM code - good one!

I'll toss one back out there in case I've stepped in to this game when I shouldn't have...

Where did Puddy install Kramer's garbage disposal?

Fun stuff!

JG
puggriffey
Hero
Hero

Postby Christina on May 30th, 2006, 11:12 am

In the shower, in the shower, in the shower !! ( I hope). Think JG....remember Peterman yelling to George " tell me the code, man"?????

The George getting caught episode was definately one of the funniest ever, I agree.

Another one: What is the name of Babbu Bhatts restaurant?

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby SuziQ on May 30th, 2006, 11:24 am

Uh...sorry guys, I am not quite yet ready for Sainthood yet, lol. Too much responsibility. It sure sounds like I might enjoy the perks, though basso.

Was it Dream Cafe and Bosco?

OK, I only have a sec...

Question: How long was Kramer on strike?

Which bfs boardie has 3 testicles?

ummmmm.....eric? :twisted:
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

Postby Wolverine on May 30th, 2006, 11:47 am

Wow, do you guys know your Seinfeld trivia. I recall all of those episodes, but probably could only answer one of those questions.

If we start a Simpsons triva, I would do much better.

Here is a question, although I have not answered any of the above:

What were the ground rules that Elaine and Jerry laid out before they did "that" in the bedroom?

That is my favorite episode.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)