Any gay & *beep* BFSers?

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby basso on May 31st, 2006, 10:22 am

Just wondering how many people identify themselves on this board with animal names? I can think of Wolverine and lynxminx...any others? :wink:

BTW, who said SuziQ,Christina and me were heterosexual, or into threesomes? :oops:

Bashful Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Wolverine on May 31st, 2006, 10:28 am

I guess your right Basso, sorry. You never declared your sexual gender preference. Although Sue is married, so we can probably deduce that she is straight. Not sure of Christina's or your marriage status. So as far as that is concerned, you might be into farm animals for all I know. :shock: Sorry to make an assumption.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby Alex_als on May 31st, 2006, 10:49 am

I dont have anything about gays and *beep* people although i am honest and admitt that i have absolutely no (close) friend with such a preference and this has nothing to do with being religious which i am, but more with the fact that a g-ay person (haven't talked to a *beep* in my life) has certain uniqueness i cant cope with really well since something in me says that this is "not right".

The difference between asking wether one lives in the same "neighbourhood" and being "g-ay" is that -as i see things- by asking about the neighbourhood one could get information about where one has been (hospitals etc.) and what doctor he has visited and on the other side ???

But as this topic is in the Lounge and i only click on the "View posts since last visit" button and then straight away on the button with the question i hadn't noticed it. And i was curious why this is of importance. I cant imagine myself asking wether any black guy gets this or if any austria gets this since i cant see the difference.

Apart from this the question gave me the impression as if g-ays do twitch different then straights' or maybe (and this is what would irritate me) a g-ay person can give more valuable information to another g-ay then the straight ones on this given matter - which i definetly dont see this way.

So i asked. Dont find any harm in it and certainly cant understand why you want to know why i asked. Maybe is that i am a male dominant type of person and hate everything that is not normal on this world and since i am austria have the right-wing ideology - Well sorry aint this way - it was pure curiosity. I dont worry about such things, dont think my post looked as if i am worrying - worrying about what i ask. Were this world is going to and where this board is heading at. No this is not the case.

So do you know what LGBTIQ means? I guess i can understand what the first two letters mean but what does the rest mean?
Alex_als
Hero
Hero

Postby Wolverine on May 31st, 2006, 11:00 am

All you did in that post was contradict yourself. I don't have time to argue with you, and I don't want to turn this board into an argument because I want it to stay positive. I am right winged as well, and I'm not going to get into my ethical and moral thoughts regarding this subject because it is pointless and mostly because people probably don't care, but I don't find it hard to "cope" with a very simple question from a person. She is not trying to push her thoughts or morals on you, just asking a very innocent question.

In any case I am done talking about this subject. I just felt bad for Tanya that she could ask such a innocent question and have rude responses to it. Tanya, keep posting! Don't let this deter you.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby TriJeff on May 31st, 2006, 11:26 am

mml wrote: So now you can tell us what did you ware under that kilt?

Well, it was only the pipers that wore the kilts (and maybe the Highlanders Infantry in dress uniform- I think)

Technically they aren’t supposed to wear anything underneath the kilt and I’ve heard tail of many an Inspecting Officers ability to tell, with his shinny boot, if the pipers were going commando or not.

But since you’ve asked, I always wore an “edible leopard print thong” under my BDUs.
This allowed for three things:

1. Lighter underwear meant I could carry more ammunition.

2. If I was somehow separated from my uniform, in enemy territory, I could still blend in with the leopard spots.

3. Finally, if I ran out of Individual Meal Packs (IMPs) I could eat my underwear. If you didn’t like your thongs flavor you could trade with a friend.

Camaraderie is highest amongst service men.
:D
TriJeff
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on May 31st, 2006, 3:09 pm

Tri Jeff,

I am laughing my a-ss off at your silliness. My cousin and I went to a parade once where there was a group of bagpipers...it was a 4th of July celebration and we were celebrating a bit. My cousin dared me to ask this one handsome young man if it was true regarding the lack of undergarments, he was more than happy to provide us with proof that it truly was. Now, I don't know if it was just him going commando, but I sure hope it was all of em, as I am the type who loves to keep with tradition :lol:

This is one strange thread, I notice a lot of them are lately. I wonder if it has anything to do with Basso's return, hmmmm? And speaking of, I never mentioned my sexual preferences......but I don't live on or near a farm so you can rule farm animals out , at least for me!

BTW, thanks Basso for sort of sticking up for Suzi and I, we do have our honour (or honor) to protect. What a gentleman.

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Ginlyn on June 2nd, 2006, 12:40 am

Well I've gotta add my two cents. I found the post title to be a little strange myself. Like SuziQ said, who cares what you are (plant, animal or human) what kind of sex you have (go for it), but isn't twitching the same in all people? Why have to advertise what your sexual preference is?

It almost sounded like a personal ad advertisement.

Maybe I've just lost my sense of humor?

Ginny
Ginlyn
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on June 2nd, 2006, 6:25 am

Hi Ginny,

I thought so too...it seemed maybe like she was perhaps doing a little networking to me, lol. But whatever?

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Ginlyn on June 2nd, 2006, 5:45 pm

Christina,

Is that you and your dog?

Whoever that is, she is really pretty (the dog is cute too!)

Ginny
Ginlyn
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on June 2nd, 2006, 6:40 pm

Hi Ginny,
yes that is me and my wheaten terrier Darby, who I love to distraction. On another thread I posted that I was putting my pic, and I was hoping that it would start a trend so we can have a face to go with the posters that we have been talking to for so long. Mork posted his !!

By the way,....I remember that you adopted a mustang a while back, didn't you? I remember you being real excited about it. How is that going, post an update on that when you get a chance.

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Wow - I guess I am very controvercial :o)

Postby 1TwitchingTherapist on June 6th, 2006, 11:53 am

Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for the lateness of my post, I have not signed onto this site for a while.

I just took some time to read through the posts and replies. Whew, what can I say - there are some very simple-minded people on here! -- It's amazing that there are such strong responses to my innocent question of whether there are LGBTIQ BFSers on here - and for those who asked - it stands for Gay *beep* Bisexual Transgender Intersex Questioning/*beep*.

Some of you seemed appauled that I would post the question and said things like: "do gays twitch differently" or assuming that I am trying to use this as a "pick-up" ..haha. I happen to be very happily partnered for years. This is not in any way/shape/form a pick up. It's just sorta asking "is anyone out there like me? Drop by and say hello". Just like people asking if there are other Christians, or republicans, or Australians out there on this site. Do people grudgingly answer "why would you ask that, do Australians twitch differently?". So ridiculous.

This is a site that exists to support people with our BFS condition. Let's try and be kind to one another and respect differences.

A big thank you to those of you who defended my oh-so-controvercial question :o)

And to answer your question TriJeff -I am not offended by your comments in the least. I love silliness! :)
And I have been feeling pretty much the same. Still twitching, but doing all-right (in a very femme lesbia-n kind of way :o), I'd like to hear more about this butch that lives within you ..haha) How have you been?

I just want to remind all of you to please take a moment to think before you post something. This is an "off-topic conversation" forum - and none of us are in a position to judge what topic is OK or not OK to post.

Though I am pretty shocked and annoyed at the fact that the words "ga-y" and "lesbia-n" were automatically replaced with "beeps". It is like a four letter word or something? It has me wondering about the politics/views behind the makers & administrators of this site.

Anyway, I think that I am finishing writing for now. Thinking about injustice and bigotry makes me twitch :)

All the best,
~Tanya
1TwitchingTherapist

Postby 1TwitchingTherapist on June 6th, 2006, 12:00 pm

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for being the first to reply to my post, oh brave one! It seems that some people have some strong reactions to my innocent question! But to be honest, I am not surprised. The world is full of homophobia <shrug>

I love kilts - and your post is very funny. Not off-color to me :-)

How have you been?

~Tanya

TriJeff wrote:I’ve worn a Kilt before.

Also, I think I may be a flaming extremely butch *beep* trapped in a mans body.

Of course I’m kidding. I just feel bad that nobody has responded to your post.

How are you doing these days?

P.S. I hope my post isn't off color.

- Jeff
1TwitchingTherapist

Postby 1TwitchingTherapist on June 6th, 2006, 12:12 pm

Wolverine,

Thank you! I definitely appreciate your support and your good sense.

~Tanya

Wolverine wrote:Any straight people on this board? If so it would be nice to chat about our heterosexual tendancies since we have that in common. Oh wait, Sue, Christina, and Basso already have been doing that. :lol:

Alex,
Why are you so worried about this? What is the difference between Tanya asking this question and others on this board asking if there are other people from Canada or New Jersey, or New York, or England? Did you have an issue with those people asking that question? Tanya is just wondering if there is anyone on this site that has that in common with her. No big deal!
1TwitchingTherapist

Re: Wow - I guess I am very controvercial :o)

Postby 1TwitchingTherapist on June 6th, 2006, 12:18 pm

ugh! they beeped me :) let me answer the LGBTIQ question again

L-esbian, G-ay, B-isexual, T-ransgender, I-ntersex, Questioning/Q-ueer

They beeped qu-eer also. What is next! - Jeff, thankfully they did not beep "kilt" or "underwear" ..hehe

1TwitchingTherapist wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm sorry for the lateness of my post, I have not signed onto this site for a while.

I just took some time to read through the posts and replies. Whew, what can I say - there are some very simple-minded people on here! -- It's amazing that there are such strong responses to my innocent question of whether there are LGBTIQ BFSers on here - and for those who asked - it stands for *beep* *beep* Bisexual Transgender Intersex Questioning/*beep*.

Some of you seemed appauled that I would post the question and said things like: "do gays twitch differently" or assuming that I am trying to use this as a "pick-up" ..haha. I happen to be very happily partnered for years. This is not in any way/shape/form a pick up. It's just sorta asking "is anyone out there like me? Drop by and say hello". Just like people asking if there are other Christians, or republicans, or Australians out there on this site. Do people grudgingly answer "why would you ask that, do Australians twitch differently?". So ridiculous.

This is a site that exists to support people with our BFS condition. Let's try and be kind to one another and respect differences.

A big thank you to those of you who defended my oh-so-controvercial question :o)

And to answer your question TriJeff -I am not offended by your comments in the least. I love silliness! :)
And I have been feeling pretty much the same. Still twitching, but doing all-right (in a very femme lesbia-n kind of way :o), I'd like to hear more about this butch that lives within you ..haha) How have you been?

I just want to remind all of you to please take a moment to think before you post something. This is an "off-topic conversation" forum - and none of us are in a position to judge what topic is OK or not OK to post.

Though I am pretty shocked and annoyed at the fact that the words "ga-y" and "lesbia-n" were automatically replaced with "beeps". It is like a four letter word or something? It has me wondering about the politics/views behind the makers & administrators of this site.

Anyway, I think that I am finishing writing for now. Thinking about injustice and bigotry makes me twitch :)

All the best,
~Tanya
1TwitchingTherapist

Postby 1TwitchingTherapist on June 6th, 2006, 12:25 pm

Hi Ginny,

People often "advertise" their sexual preference without knowing it - whether it be heterosexual, gay, etc.

For example, you are "advertising" when (within conversation) you mention your girlfriend, husband, kids, etc... There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with this, it's just that doing/mentioning this is putting your preference and lifestyle out there for people to know.

That was just my two cents.

Tanya

Ginlyn wrote:Well I've gotta add my two cents. I found the post title to be a little strange myself. Like SuziQ said, who cares what you are (plant, animal or human) what kind of sex you have (go for it), but isn't twitching the same in all people? Why have to advertise what your sexual preference is?

It almost sounded like a personal ad advertisement.

Maybe I've just lost my sense of humor?

Ginny
1TwitchingTherapist

Sponsor

Sponsor

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)