Black Cloud

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Black Cloud

Postby Christina on February 23rd, 2006, 11:31 pm

Hi All,

Well since New Years Day when my Uncle died, things have gone from bad to worse. Two weeks after that my cousin lost her son to a genetic disease that he was suffering with since birth. Now today my other cousin lost his 25 year old daughter. She had a rare kidney cancer and has been fighting like mad the last 8 months. She lost her battle today.

I am wondering what is going on . My family's own little world seems to be falling apart. I am starting to think there is some sort of curse?? I guess that kind of thinking is not too productive is it? Well, on a positive note, I stopped dwelling on my twitches for a bit.

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby Wolverine on February 24th, 2006, 8:13 am

Christina,
I'm so sorry to hear about all of your losses recentley. About 4 years ago my family and my wifes family went through the same thing. We went to about 6 funerals in one year. I know what you are going through. Hang in there. Kind of puts your twitch thing in perspective though I bet.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby wjjw on February 24th, 2006, 9:14 am

Christina – I’m sorry about the losses that your family has had. I guess the only advice that I can offer is to think about the ones you have lost from a different perspective—theirs! For them, “death” is a transition to another level of consciousness, and a joyous occasion. For us, dealing with loss and remembering the suffering, that’s a very hard thing to understand. In September when one of the closest people to me, my mother, was on a respirator and her three doctors told us that she would not survive, I reminded myself of this fact. Fortunately, in her case, she was not ready yet, and proved them wrong. So, in the midst of darkness, the best thing to do is to focus on the Light. Take some time to close your eyes, reflect on the ones that you have “lost,” and send them some love. It will be received! Hang in there.

Someday, even science will have proof of this:
http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2006/1/emw334515.htm
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby Christina on February 24th, 2006, 12:37 pm

thank you both for the kind words.

I went to the web-site Bill. It was interesting and helpful, I mailed it to a few of my family. Thanks so much....you always help me ...more than you know.

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby missyJ on February 24th, 2006, 2:35 pm

I am really sorry you are going through such a devastating time right now. Losing loved ones is unbearable.

All I can say is that I'm sending prayers and positive thoughts to you right now

Blessing to you and your family

Julia
missyJ
Hero
Hero

Postby SuziQ on February 24th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Awww...hugs coming your way, Christina.

I'm so sorry to hear of all that you and your family are going through.

I can't add much to what has already been said here, except to say that you will be in my heart and prayers during this difficult time.

May God carry and comfort you in His capable arms...
Sue
SuziQ
Saint
Saint

water1

Postby klag on February 25th, 2006, 11:44 am

sorry to here all that has happened to your family. god bless you and hope things get better for you :wink:
klag
Hero
Hero

Postby nessylou on February 27th, 2006, 7:38 pm

We are all thinking of you at this time Christina. I know there are not many words to make a person feel better at a time like this, but just know that we are all here for you. (((((((CHRISTINA)))))))
nessylou

Postby Christina on February 27th, 2006, 11:20 pm

Hi Guys,

I have not been on too much lately....so much going on. But, I need to thank you all for the kind words, prayers, and thoughts. I will answer all of the pm's that have been sent my way. The lovliest people are on this board. As I read some of your messages I cried happy tears, it is so nice to know that there are so many caring, genuinely sweet people on this earth. It seems that along with twitching, cramping, and all the other stuff that we go through, two other symptoms of BFS are compassion, and kindness.

From the bottom of my heart, I do thank you all. I promise to try to be out of my funk soon, so that maybe I can actually help somone too.
God Bless you all.

With Love,

Christina
Christina
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)