Funny question on Scientology test!!!

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Funny question on Scientology test!!!

Postby K-man on February 17th, 2006, 12:30 pm

Ran across this at a site de-bunking scientologist, thought it was pretty funny for a question (they have a test they give to prospective "members")

http://www.xenu.net/archive/oca/

question number six is:

Do you get occasional twitches of your muscles, when there is no logical reason for it?

Just thought it was funny,
apparently they think the twitches come from the "bad" alien spirits, I think they are called "thetans",
I had no idea Xenu was behind my twitching!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
K-man
K-man
Interested
Interested

Postby Mendota on February 17th, 2006, 12:46 pm

It makes as much sense as anything else. Maybe we should forget doctors and seek out Witch Doctors.
In case of panic, click and watch to very end...
http://weebls-stuff.com/flash/badger.swf
BFS going on five years and not dead yet.
Mendota
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby K-man on February 17th, 2006, 12:52 pm

Mendota,
here's a link for you:

http://www.brmovie.com/FAQs/BR_FAQ_Deck-a-Rep.htm

this site is nuts, these people have amassed more info than could be regarded as sane!

go to the homepage to view all the stuff about Blade Runner,

by the way, I still don't believe Deckard was a replicant and since he wasn't in the original book then no matter how RS tried to make it appear it doesn't make sense to me.

Keep in mind this is still only my opinion!

K-man
K-man
Interested
Interested

Postby Mendota on February 17th, 2006, 1:09 pm

Well, if you read much P. K. *beep*, you realize you're not really supposed to know what the heck was really going on in the book you just read ! :-) So the Deck-A-Rep controversy is perfectly in keeping with *beep*'s mind-bending plotting.
Mendota
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Wolverine on February 17th, 2006, 1:15 pm

I remember a site I came upon when I was searching on muscle twitches. It had something to do with the fact that muscle twitches were a cause of cell phone waves from cell phone towers causing this. It also had every other symptom on there that we have all had. They actually had a name for the syndrome, but I can't remember the name. I just laughed when I came upon it and moved on. Maybe we need to have doctors do research on this or we need to go to Capital Hill to protest cell phone use and towers.
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby Mendota on February 17th, 2006, 3:16 pm

Goodness, I can't even name Phillip K. *beep*? How about D*i*c*k* ?
Mendota
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby wjjw on February 17th, 2006, 4:42 pm

Yeah, the profanity setting on this board is a little ri-dick-ulous.
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby iclavdivs on February 19th, 2006, 10:31 am

I looked into Scientology several years ago when a friend of mine became involved.

It was devised by Hubbard who was a Sci-Fi writer. They milk you for all the money they can dangling the carrot of higher and higher levels of mental well-being. If you haven't got any money then you can become a kind of slave to the organization and earn processing sessions that way.

The higher up the scale you rise - the more ridiculous it gets and you are told you have these 'Thetans' possessing your body - (the most amusing one I heard was one was attached to someone's nostril hair!) So it doesn't surprise me that they are claiming that twitches are caused by this.

This cult - is crazier than even your wildest imagination can dream. For example - they believe that anyone who isn't a Scientologist is "criminally insane". I've often wondered why the tabloids don't run with this - I can just see the headline now "Tom Cruise and John Travolta Think You're Criminally Insane". Oh - they also believe that all Sci-Fi movies are actually real and are latent memories of what happened millions of years ago. It's amusing to think that the Hubbard Sci Fi movie that John Travolta starred in - John Travolta would have actually believed that it really happened. Why oh why don't tabloids run with this!

I just wanted to post this - just in case anybody is evenly remotely curious about looking into Scientology. Stay away from it
iclavdivs
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)