water1 anyone here from alberta canada

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

water1 anyone here from alberta canada

Postby klag on February 10th, 2006, 8:43 pm

hi i was just wondering if anyone here from alberta canada., in particular edmonton area. just curious.
klag
Hero
Hero

water1

Postby klag on February 14th, 2006, 9:58 pm

ok anyone from canada and which part of canada
klag
Hero
Hero

Postby Heater on February 18th, 2006, 4:17 pm

Hey Klag, I'm from Alberta. Just south of you in Red Deer.

Cheers,
Heater
Heater

water1

Postby klag on February 18th, 2006, 4:30 pm

I thought no one would ever answer. nice to here from you. I guess i have a million questions so lets converse back and fourth.
klag
Hero
Hero

Postby Angel Trinity 5 on February 19th, 2006, 3:33 am

BC, Canada! Hey Province partner in BFS! :lol:

Elaine :D
http://www.trinitysdiary.com ~ Gone is the love of my Life ~ I will see you again soon my Angel ~ BFS flare up after bronchitis, it really is painful too! ~
Angel Trinity 5

water1

Postby klag on February 19th, 2006, 8:31 am

hi angel , how are u . i,ll see ya around the site. i noticed you posting around. hows weather over there.
klag
Hero
Hero

Re: water1

Postby Angel Trinity 5 on February 19th, 2006, 8:26 pm

klag wrote:hi angel , how are u . i,ll see ya around the site. i noticed you posting around. hows weather over there.

After 41 freaky days of chronic freaky rain storm rainfalls, we finally have arrived to sun in February with the highs of 5-10 degrees! The mountains are covered with the powder white stuff, but not on the lower mainland, only last November we had a bit, but thats it really!

The strange thing is that the flowers on the trees started to bloom in the first week of January!

Spring is here early this year for sure!

Sincerely,

Elaine :wink:
http://www.trinitysdiary.com ~ Gone is the love of my Life ~ I will see you again soon my Angel ~ BFS flare up after bronchitis, it really is painful too! ~
Angel Trinity 5

water1

Postby klag on February 19th, 2006, 9:10 pm

its been cold here last few days. But a mild winter for us. I hate this BFS to. it leaves your mind dancing with fear and I need to learn how to control it somewhat. Today leg was 1/4 descent. oddly enough my gp put me on a diabetic drug and i could not remember if i took it. i opted not to take another pill, which i think i didnt have one today and leg feels bit better. started twitching on top of foot and underneath. it feels like quick slithery impulses. both feet now with same slithery feeling. this dame changing symptoms suck. its almost weekly something new. :? take it easy
klag
Hero
Hero

Re: water1

Postby Angel Trinity 5 on February 20th, 2006, 1:53 am

klag wrote:its been cold here last few days. But a mild winter for us. I hate this BFS to. it leaves your mind dancing with fear and I need to learn how to control it somewhat. Today leg was 1/4 descent. oddly enough my gp put me on a diabetic drug and i could not remember if i took it. i opted not to take another pill, which i think i didnt have one today and leg feels bit better. started twitching on top of foot and underneath. it feels like quick slithery impulses. both feet now with same slithery feeling. this dame changing symptoms suck. its almost weekly something new. :? take it easy

Exactly, take it easy! :wink:

If you have seen a neuromuscular doc and have been ruled out for ALS and MS, you shouldnt worry, only start worrying if they constantly just write out scripts to control your symptoms instead of looking for the reason behind the symptom, not by suppressing it or babysitting it with meds!

Rule of thumb with me!

Elaine :wink:
Angel Trinity 5

Postby TriJeff on May 11th, 2006, 10:33 am

I am!
TriJeff
Saint
Saint

Postby TriJeff on May 11th, 2006, 10:35 am

Not from Edmonton though. I live in Calgary.
TriJeff
Saint
Saint

Postby hypocondriacdn on August 10th, 2006, 9:55 pm

I am new, and so I am late in posting here, but I am in Canada. Winnipeg to be specific.

Luke
hypocondriacdn
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby blmave86 on August 14th, 2006, 8:30 am

I live in rural central Ontario. All the family I have live in Winnipeg and Saskatoon, though.
Shirley
blmave86
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)