Aussiemeg congradulations

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Aussiemeg congradulations

Postby cinderella on October 9th, 2005, 9:53 pm

That is blessed news! There's nothing like a sweet baby to change your focus, we all could use alittle of that. Wow and he was a big boy, was he your first? My first girl was 9.1 and I thought that was big! I have 2 girls now and their the joy of my life, they give me the courage to fight the fear and anxiety that seems to come hand and hand with this, and not let is take over. When I look at life through their eye it seems anything is possible, they have tought me as much as I've thought them in one way or another. Not that a baby can't be stressful, but the joys so out way the bad, and it goes so quick do miss a second. Well god bless you and your sweet little baby and may you both live long , heathy, and happy lives.
cinderella
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby aussiemeg on October 27th, 2005, 8:04 pm

Oh my gosh it has been ages since I have had time to log in! Forgot how time consuming newborn babies are. My first baby is now 4 years old, and no, she wasn't that big, just 7lbs 10oz. Thank you so much for your kind congratulations. Kids really do make life worth living, don't they.
aussiemeg
Interested
Interested

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)