think about this

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

think about this

Postby aztwitchy on August 9th, 2013, 11:59 pm

"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Re: think about this

Postby Seepi27 on August 10th, 2013, 1:58 pm

It's a pi$$-take. Move along, nothing to see here...
Seepi27
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby chrissi on August 10th, 2013, 3:39 pm

Lol well I have no idea what this is supposed to be, but it reminded me of my early BFS days. As I have mentioned, my dad is a GAD sufferer and part of his therapy is thinking the fears to the end of the worst case scenario. Like .... " in worst case i loose my job...." And then search for solutions to it. And he was like ..... " I know you are anxious, and now we will just pretend your biggest fear comes true...." And me ... :shock: :shock: :shock: " OK so my life expectancy is only a few months and I am slowly suffocating * cry*..."....honestly I did not really feel better after this
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby aztwitchy on August 10th, 2013, 11:44 pm

Seepi27 wrote:

It's a pi$$-take. Move along, nothing to see here...

its a joke...the mood in here is way too serious sometimes.

onion is pure sarcasm
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." ~World Health Organization, 1948
aztwitchy
Hero
Hero

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)