Prove to yourself that you are more than the physical

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Re: Prove to yourself that you are more than the physical

Postby wjjw on March 2nd, 2013, 9:26 am

chrissi wrote:that gave my frieds and family the creepy crawlies.

Mine had the exact same reaction.

chrissi wrote:I am thrilled to find out how I can "steer" it.

I have no doubt if you put your mind to it, you'll be steering ... or at least, being steered in interesting directions.

Cheers,
Bill
A knowledge of the existence of something we cannot penetrate, of the manifestations of the profoundest reason and the most radiant beauty, which are only accessible to our reason in their most elementary forms--Albert Einstein
wjjw
Saint
Saint

Postby SecretAgentMan on March 2nd, 2013, 10:56 am

I know what you mean Chrissi, at first it gave me the creepy crawlies too but my fascination with the subject outweighed any fear I had. When I first realized we all have this ability and it is not just the gift of a few, well, it was a lot to digest. I just finished reading Dr. David Morehouse's book yesterday evening. I made up my own version of the session cheat sheet notes he provided and I'm almost ready to give my first shot at it using the protocols and procedures he taught. Before doing my first session though I'm going to read the chapters on the Stage I - VI process one more time. I'm a little nervous, but mostly excited.

Which book did you get? The first book I read on the subject was more about what they used it for in the Army, how they used it, how it changed the lives and perspectives of the viewers, and that sort of stuff. It didn't really talk about how to do it yourself. I was excited to find the book by Dr. Morehouse that actually taught you how to do it. Up until the point of finding his book, the only other option I found to learn remote viewing was through classes either in person or on line that cost quite a bit more than I was prepared to invest. Anyway, welcome down the rabbit hole! It goes deep! (but it's incredibly rewarding)
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Postby chrissi on March 3rd, 2013, 3:19 am

It is a book by Sascha Mencer, a short introduction and the background followed by a kind of "instruction manual"
"Our anxiety does not come from thinking about the future, but from wanting to control it" Kahlil Gibran
Anxiety is a thin stream of fear trickling through the mind. If encouraged, it cuts a channel into which all other thoughts are drained
chrissi
Saint
Saint

Postby SecretAgentMan on March 12th, 2013, 12:46 pm

So, for those of you with a fascination for mystery like myself, I thought I would share this website for 'The Farsight Institute' where they study different mysteries of our past, present, and future through remote viewing. They only use the strictest protocols, as used by the military, to ensure the validity of the data. The viewers are completely blind to what the target is and they are blind to what eachother are viewing. They also only use targets where they have some sort of photographic evidence to somewhat validate that the viewer was on target or not. They've used satelite images of the surface of Mars, the astroid belt, and the latest is anomylous satelite imagery from our ocean floor as seen through Google Earth. Here is the link to that latest study. I find this stuff very interesting, as you can imagine, and just wanted to share.

http://farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/Myst ... rusah.html
If your mind is your own worst enemy, why not make friends with it and turn it into your greatest ally? Mental discipline is achievable and there is help available. Learn what works for you, practice, and change your life for the better.
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Postby SecretAgentMan on March 26th, 2013, 8:54 am

Here is a really cool documentary on Dr. Michael Newton's 'life between lives' hypnosis regression technique. Its free on youtube for a limited time I believe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... GDFbMqMaPY
SecretAgentMan
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)