Page 2 of 2

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2012, 2:49 am
by Shanny63
ok now whose going to come to australia to meet with me????? come on now i do a wicked b.b.q. and i have a really hunky neuro who also has bfs...hahhahahahhah love ya guys...and hey johnny when we meeting up in vegas???? just asking... :D

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2012, 9:39 am
by raindog
Shanny63 wrote:ok now whose going to come to australia to meet with me????? come on now i do a wicked b.b.q. and i have a really hunky neuro who also has bfs...hahhahahahhah love ya guys...and hey johnny when we meeting up in vegas???? just asking... :D


Would you put me up for 30+ years Shanny :lol:

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: January 3rd, 2012, 12:07 pm
by johnnythejet
Shanny63 wrote:...and hey johnny when we meeting up in vegas???? just asking... :D

lol Shan. You just let me know and I'll show up!

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: January 4th, 2012, 11:36 am
by Ghayes420
Johhny, Matt, Donna, you guys have a great time in Boston. I am super jealous that I can't be there too.

I met a nice person from this board here in Northern California. I enjoyed and still enjoy talking and meeting with him although our stories are a bit different.

I would like to find some other West Coast twitchers that can possibly meet up. I know myself, maybe Wells, Trajon, tiggida, Carphia and some others are all West Coast. I would love to find a fun economical place we could all meet and laugh and chat!

Feel free to PM me if you are interested.

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: January 4th, 2012, 3:46 pm
by tiggida
yeah...let me know.i'm about 3 hours from vegas

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: January 4th, 2012, 4:15 pm
by zenseo
We are making a temporary 6-month move to Milbrae, CA this month so my partner can attend school. I'll be commuting between San Fran and Detroit for the first 6 months. Not sure if that is located near any of you folks, but it would be great to meet others dealing with this, and to commiserate.

-Sean

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: January 12th, 2012, 3:38 am
by tatsu15
I would love to meet up one day. It would be very interesting to see how we all interact with one another. Would we be more relaxed (because we have this in common) or stress each other out even more with all our worrying lol.

I live in Hawaii.

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: January 12th, 2012, 10:58 am
by mwagner
I vote that we all meet up with Tatsu15 in Hawaii :)

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: January 13th, 2012, 2:47 pm
by chicagobfs
I was in Hawaii 2 weeks ago.. Kauai:) Love to visit again!

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: January 16th, 2012, 6:56 am
by raindog
tatsu15 wrote:I would love to meet up one day. It would be very interesting to see how we all interact with one another. Would we be more relaxed (because we have this in common) or stress each other out even more with all our worrying lol.

I live in Hawaii.


How much do you charge for bed and full english breakfast mate? :lol:

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: February 4th, 2012, 10:18 pm
by carphia
I'm down for a west coast meet up in Los Angeles! :D Holla!

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: February 5th, 2012, 5:34 am
by raindog
carphia wrote:I'm down for a west coast meet up in Los Angeles! :D Holla!


How about the west coast UK and the bright lights of Blackpool :lol:

Image

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: February 5th, 2012, 5:34 am
by raindog
raindog wrote:
carphia wrote:I'm down for a west coast meet up in Los Angeles! :D Holla!


How about the west coast UK and the bright lights of Blackpool? Holla :lol:

Image

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: February 9th, 2012, 6:31 pm
by mike fla
If anyone comes down to sunny Florida let me know

Re: meet ups

PostPosted: February 12th, 2012, 3:18 am
by johnnythejet
mike fla wrote:If anyone comes down to sunny Florida let me know

Where in Florida? I get down to FL every now and then. Was just in GAinesville a few weeks ago.