Page 1 of 1

Finally Divorced

PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 10:35 am
by bfshopeful
It was final today!

Re: Finally Divorced

PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 11:22 am
by twin2
Congratulations? I'm assuming this is a good thing, so good luck with your new life. It's time to have fun and enjoy new people and experiences. And when the time comes to meet someone new, make sure you choose a twitchy chick. They're the best!

Re: Finally Divorced

PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 11:30 am
by highpriority4
LOLOL is it totally weird that I cant wait until I can say this as well?

You and I are in the same boat...with the reasons for being seperated. Life sucks sometimes yanno?

Congrats Jeffrey...

Re: Finally Divorced

PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 12:46 pm
by ed73
bfshopeful wrote:It was final today!


Jeff, Good news, I'm so jealous (in a good way!!!) I still got at least one more year of court ahead to get to that point.

adiós,

Eduardo

Re: Finally Divorced

PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 1:47 pm
by MarioMangler
Jeff, can you please get me your ex-wife's phone number? Help a brother out.










Just kidding.

Re: Finally Divorced

PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 1:51 pm
by highpriority4
ed73 wrote:
bfshopeful wrote:It was final today!


Jeff, Good news, I'm so jealous (in a good way!!!) I still got at least one more year of court ahead to get to that point.

adiós,

Eduardo


UGH I hope I dont have another year....

Ed...didnt you tell me you could fix this for me? :wink:

~*~Amy~*~

Re: Finally Divorced

PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 1:52 pm
by highpriority4
MarioMangler wrote:Jeff, can you please get me your ex-wife's phone number? Help a brother out.










Just kidding.


O~M~G! Mario...I am heartbroken.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Re: Finally Divorced

PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 2:05 pm
by MarioMangler
It's okay. Different time zones doesn't count. It's a valid loophole.

Re: Finally Divorced

PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 3:06 pm
by highpriority4
MarioMangler wrote:It's okay. Different time zones doesn't count. It's a valid loophole.


Ummm...no. No loopholes...I am going to have to look around for a newer model I think... :twisted:

**starts searching**