Angie

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Angie

Postby ramona on July 28th, 2008, 3:02 pm

Has anyone heard from Angie? I hadn't been on the board for 4-5 months and I just started coming on again and noticed she wasn't around and hadn't posted for a while. I sent her a pm, but didn't hear back. I was just wondering if anyone knew why she left - I looked at her last posts and it didn't seem like she mentioned she'd be taking a break or anything. Hopefully, she is just busy and doing well. She really was an asset to this site and I was just wondering if anyone had heard from her....
Thanks!
Sophia
"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand". -Twain
ramona

Re: Angie

Postby Alayne on July 29th, 2008, 1:26 am

Hi Sophia,
I heard from Angie recently and you'll be happy to know that she is fine :)
Alayne
Alayne
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby zekebcfs on July 29th, 2008, 6:56 am

I also missed her wit and input so I PMed her and she is doing fine.
Last edited by zekebcfs on July 31st, 2008, 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zekebcfs
"Keep them busy busy busy, back on the farm with the other animals." We are kept so busy with business (or busyness) that we do not understand or participate in the decisions and events that will crucially affect our future.
zekebcfs
Saint
Saint

Postby ramona on July 29th, 2008, 8:26 am

Thanks for the replies....I'm glad to hear she's ok!!
Sophia
"Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand". -Twain
ramona

Postby Angie on July 31st, 2008, 11:19 pm

Hi All,

Thank you for inquiring about me and the kind words. I have had a lot going on lately so I haven't been posting. I'm doing fine though and am glad to stop by and say hi.

I am currently on 300mgs of Lamictal. It's very helpful in reducing the symptoms, but I still have all of them to a lesser degree. Every day is a new day with BCFS/PNH...always full of surprises as I'm sure many of you know. Twitching, cramping, vibrating, stiffness, tingling, yadda, yadda, yadda.The Neuontin helps as well so I take 600-1200 mgs depending on the day.

I have a follow up appt coming up with Dr. Tahmoush who has just relocated to Vineland, NJ. It's farther away than it was, but I would follow him up and down the entire Atlantic seaboard if he decides to keeps moving! Anyone in the PA/NJ area should really seek him out because he has studied Cramp Fasciculation Syndrome and treats it. Plus he is very nice. A good feature to have in a doctor.

Anyway, it's nice to see familiar names and faces. Going through the whole experience of developing BCFS/PNH has enabled me to appreciate my life more and find more joy, although some days are very challenging and difficult still as we all know.

Take care everyone and I hope to see you again soon.

Angie
Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
Neurology. 1991 Jul;41(7):1021-4 Tahmoush AJ, et al.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby edado69 on August 11th, 2008, 4:05 am

Hi Angie!
Fasciculating from the 25/03/2007 (as accurately as I can recall!...)
edado69
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)