Feelings for someone.

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Feelings for someone.

Postby laughmachine on February 4th, 2008, 7:19 pm

Just taking a break from the everyday talk of BFS..

I have a crush on someone. Not as deep as my last crush( who ended up as my boyfriend for 3 years...3 years ago )
This guy that I have a crush on just seems like the " perfect type "..I don't even know him but I've seen his personality and have read his blogs on myspace.
You can always tell a persons perspective and morals on life through the way they write or what they write about.

I have been single for almost 3 years now. After my first relationship ended( brutaly) I was pretty devastated for a while. I than got my life back,
started healing and haven't really been interested in guys much. I can see that we have mutual friends so I'm hoping I see him this weekend and actually
start up a real conversation.

I just want to know If It's normal to feel like someone should be your boyfriend even if you don't know them all that well. It's not like I'm just lusting after him( even though I am ;)
He just seems like the type of guy for me.

Oh and I forgot to mention this ESP thing I have. I remember one day as I was going in to eat somewhere I was like hey it would be silly if I saw him here. Welll right when I walked in I did...I defiently wasn't hungry after that. haha
laughmachine
Interested
Interested

Re: Feelings for someone.

Postby Angie on February 4th, 2008, 7:37 pm

Thanks for sharing that. It's a nice change of pace and gave me a smile. :D Good luck with your crush.....

Angie
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby Lefty Canuck on February 5th, 2008, 11:08 am

Hi laughmachine:

Just thought I would let you know that I am married just case it is me that you have a crush on!!

I look good now but after I go to my next Nuerologist visit I will look even better as I am going to ask him for cologen lip implants, get that nice full lip look, its the least he can do since he can't cure me.

You never know though I may become available some day, especially if I keep introducing my wife as "my first wife Sue".

Best of luck, Lefty
Lefty Canuck

Postby Jeliota on February 6th, 2008, 10:23 am

Get real, Lefty. It's me she's after. Nearly every woman I meet secretly thinks, "If only I'd met him sooner." After you get your lips done, I got a few more suggestions for you that might get you closer to my level. Think pec implants.

Angie and laughmachine, did you know that ALL Canadians wear Speedo's? Plus they like effeminate sports like curling and hockey.

And quit calling your wife, "My first wife..." It's "My first ball and chain." Then you take a drink of your beer and belch loudly. They love that.
Jeliota
Hero
Hero

Postby Angie on February 6th, 2008, 11:18 am

Jeliota wrote:Angie and laughmachine, did you know that ALL Canadians wear Speedo's? Plus they like effeminate sports like curling and hockey.

Lefty, is this true? I know it's been 20 below by you. No wonder you're twitching. Don't forget they also like making up songs and dirty limericks. Charming. Glad I live in the 'ol nice and normal US of A. :lol:

Does anyone else have ESP or a secret crush...that's so much more uplifting than BCFS!!!!
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby Jeliota on February 6th, 2008, 11:42 am

Angie wrote:Lefty, is this true?

Trust me. I know a lot about Canada. I've done extensive research. I once took a continuing education course for the border patrol and passed it. Yesterday, in a PM, he informed me in a rather authoritative way that cross dressing does not impact twitching. I wasn't going to bring that up, but since he admitted to wanting a lip job, I figured it didn't matter.
Jeliota
Hero
Hero

Postby Lefty Canuck on February 6th, 2008, 1:31 pm

Did I really take advice from you guys!! Boy what a mistake!

Don't be jelous once I get my Lip implants, my plan is to become the next Elvis! I will have a big advantage because when my lips begin twitching the girls will go crazy!
They will yell " Hey Lefty Elvis are we gonna win this race?"
And I would twitch and say/sing " We're gonna win the Race, a,huh, huh!"

Get outta the way Jeli, Memphis here I come!!

Laugh machine its OK to have crush on me, its only natural, don't listen to these guys.
Angie should know all this she watches Days of or Lives, we just have one of those "older man younger chick" things and we both know emotionally we are the same age.

Oh! Just for the record I don't wear a speedo, but Jeli told me he wears a "thong". Yikes! just the though makes me think of Corporal Klinger from MASH, when I picture it. Hey Paul your not pulling the crazy act like Angie, neither of you guys are gonna get outta this BFS stuff with a Section 8. No way!Not if i'm still in charge!!

Cheers,
Soon to be "Lefty Elvis" a, huh, huh!
Lefty Canuck

Postby Angie on February 6th, 2008, 1:56 pm

How can I be the only one on medication for bipolar around here? Man, I gotta get Dr. Tahmoush to write out a massive nuumber of scripts for you guys. If I weren't laughing my head off I would call him immediately. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby Jeliota on February 6th, 2008, 2:25 pm

Lefty and Angie, we are getting pretty far from the point of this thread, which is to help "what's her name" to overcome her unrequitted love for me. Quit thinking everything is about you guys. That's very self-centered.

"What's her name," here's what you do. I've given this information to thousands of women, most of whom I've just only met in passing. I call it my Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Love (CBTL).

Step 1: Admit that you are defeated but are going to persevere and go on with your life. Your love for me will never die, but it can be moved into the background a bit.
Step 2: Never search the internet for information on me.
Step 3: Never search the internet for pictures of me.
Step 4: You are probably thinking of me almost constantly, but you are going to have to break up these useless thought patterns. Think of someone who is nearly as attractive as I am, say Vigo Mortenson, and interrupt your thoughts of me with thoughts of him. This will be impossible at first. Oh how I know it. But you must try. Be strong.

This always works. In fact, by the time you read it, you already may be feeling less of me.

Did I ever tell you what kind of tricks Speedo pulls when he's in the water?
Jeliota
Hero
Hero

Postby Angie on February 6th, 2008, 6:50 pm

Forget bipolar...you guys are making that look pretty good. I don't know what's gotten into you. These ESP crushes must have gone to your head. Wow Paul...girls need Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Love (CBTL) to get over you? That's mighty nice of you to come up with a whole therepy plan for them. I think I need to try some of that myself.

And Lefty, in actuality, emotionally I think I may be a little older than you, but that's ok because you are way funny. Bet laughmachine is sorry she mentioned the whole thing. Some love advice from you guys. You all are too much trouble. She should just take up knitting or yoga instead. I think that's what I'm going to do.
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby laughmachine on February 6th, 2008, 7:28 pm

I hate to break it to you all.

But I don't have a crush on any of you....!!!!! :roll:

hahaha

or do i?
laughmachine
Interested
Interested

Postby Jeliota on February 6th, 2008, 8:28 pm

laughmachine wrote:
I don't have a crush on...you....!!!!!

See, it's working already. Paul comes to the rescue again.
Last edited by Jeliota on February 6th, 2008, 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeliota
Hero
Hero

Postby Jeliota on February 6th, 2008, 8:32 pm

Angie wrote:Paul...I think I may...love...you....

There, Angie, I deleted the unnecessary words from your rather wordy whatever it was you posted above. You should try my CBTL, too.
Jeliota
Hero
Hero

Postby Angie on February 6th, 2008, 9:58 pm

Ok laughmachine, I'm going to give you some real good advice about the guys around here. Make a U-Turn right now and head back to MySpace. Do not pass go...do not collect $200.00...Peel out and burn rubber... asap!!!

Paul, is that your BCFS ESP you're using again?! I thought I warned you about that. I'm trying your CBTL starting tomorrow. Maybe it will cure my twitches, too. Boy, you all are nothing but trouble. So funny...:lol:

PS Did anyone notice a sponsor for "Feelings for someone" include 'Symptoms of Bulging Discs'? Ain't that something.
Angie
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)