Merry Christmas!

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Merry Christmas!

Postby garym on December 24th, 2007, 1:54 pm

Hey guys,

I haven't been here for a while due to the loss of my father-in-law. He lost his fight with cancer 2 weeks ago, but battled hard, couragiously and with inspiring grace until the very end. And it is with his spirit in mind, I came here today to wish all of you a very merry christmas! There has been so many days since my bfs started that I squandered on fear and self-pity that I have to admit shame when compared to the struggle he faced with such a triumphant spirit....he didn't beat the cancer physically, but mentally he was victorious.

So I say to all of you, kiss a loved one today, share some quality time with those you care about and forget about the troubles we all share. Time is precious, loved ones irreplaceable, and life is fleeting. Have a wonderful christmas and cherish your time together....all of us at my house will!!

Merry Christmas,

Gary
garym

Postby Christina on December 25th, 2007, 11:49 pm

Dear Gary,

Sorry to hear of your loss. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Have a blessed Christmas.

Thanks for everything.

Christina
Life is short. Forgive quickly. Kiss slowly.
Christina
Saint
Saint

Postby kit on December 27th, 2007, 3:57 pm

Gary,
There have been so many times that I have thought of you and your family. I am so very sorrry for your loss but it is wonderful to know that you Father-in-law even in the end was so strong in spirit. I shall keep you and your family in my prayers and I wish you all peace and happiness through the holidays and the same into the new year.
With love,
Kit
"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it, as it is, is the only way of being happy"
kit
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)