Jenn?

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Jenn?

Postby JMan on December 19th, 2007, 12:41 am

Anyone heard from Jennhaz? Is she doing okay? You out there Jenn? If you are, I hope you are well and enjoying the holidays. Same goes for the rest of you.

J.
JMan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Kris61 on December 20th, 2007, 6:39 am

Hey JMan ~ yeah, where is Jenn?

And where is aaaiiieeeggghhh?
And ptcruiser1975?
And dosigirl?
And zengolf?
And twitchmebaby?
And massagefan16?
And che?
And torismom?
And johnboy1979?
And wjjw?

And all you other guys that haven't checked in lately?! We miss you! :wink:

I hope every one of you stopped twitching and just forgot to say good bye :roll: or are busy with the Christmas preparations! (Or making babies or having babies - red some old posts :lol: )

HAVE A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS

~Kris~
Last edited by Kris61 on December 21st, 2007, 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"THE TRUE MIRACLE IS NOT WALKING ON AIR OR WATER ~ BUT WALKING ON EARTH"
Kris61

Postby twitchmebaby on December 20th, 2007, 11:34 am

twitchmebaby right here. hardly stopped twitching. just get worn out at times answering the same questions over and over so try to stick to threads that break new ground or have a positive vibe. a few months into my fear i learned ot use the search function, i wish others would. and i mean that in a helpful way

at about 9 months right now. no change. though i am back to working out and have a better mental grasp, hardly perfect, but a lot better.

the real key is to get on with it as they say. sorry to see Jenn left but maybe if it is best for her, so be it i suppose.
twitchmebaby
Saint
Saint

Postby AndyTwitchalot on December 20th, 2007, 1:12 pm

Checking in too! I haven't posted in a while cuz I think I might have freaked some people out with the posting of my hand pics, but I'm still alive and kickin.

Hope everyone is well, we are buried in snow in boston. I kinda dig it actually.
AndyTwitchalot
Hero
Hero

Postby Kris61 on December 27th, 2007, 10:41 am

Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:19 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:

"I also have found articles that say the opposite and dispute that article, but ya know what I am not going to post it because I believe there are people that will get upset, and about now I really think you are not worth it and this is going to be my last post about this, actually I think this is my last post. For a couple of reasons, one this board is turning into an anxiety forum, and that is not why I am here. Two because I find it a bit dishearting that the people on this board are letting it get to that point , and letting someone come on this board and be a total smarta** is a little much. Quoting your arrogance, " Yep, that is what he said."

Plug ears if you dont want to hear:

You just cant let things go can ya. I have a feeling you are a real big smarta** that probably alot of people cant stand to be around for more then 5 minutes, well of course it depends on the company you entertain. I do not care what anyone says about what I just wrote, if you do not see this guys arrogance and the way he trys to instigate then oh well but I do and if you want to keep someone like this around then have at it....Outta here...Jenn"

JMan....... I think maybe Jenn ment what she said!? :? This was her last post........

Hope you're OK Jenn ~ All the best for the New Year to you and everybody on this forum!

~ Kris ~
"THE TRUE MIRACLE IS NOT WALKING ON AIR OR WATER ~ BUT WALKING ON EARTH"
Kris61

Postby JMan on December 27th, 2007, 4:10 pm

Hmm,

Okay, well maybe that explains it. Everyone has to decide for themselves whether this Board gives them more comfort than distress, and maybe it was no longer working for Jenn. Jenn was always a bright spot here for a long time, and I wish her the very best. Same for the rest of you "frequent flyers".

J.
JMan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)