Chocolate Chip Cookies

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Postby twitchmebaby on December 10th, 2007, 3:19 pm

I recommend 3 cookies twice per day, taken with a glass of skim milk. This has reduced my twitching 99% and I consider myself cured.
twitchmebaby
Saint
Saint

Postby Angie on December 10th, 2007, 3:21 pm

So funny!!!! I love it! Just don't come back in a week and tell us it's not working because this is finally a therepy we can all live with. :lol:

That's wonderful!
Angie
Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
Neurology. 1991 Jul;41(7):1021-4 Tahmoush AJ, et al.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby stevepaul on December 10th, 2007, 4:10 pm

Is that semi skimmed of full, because I'm about to leave a prescription for the milkman
"The wonder of the world, the beauty and the power, the shape of things,
their colours, lights and shades; these I saw. Look ye also while life lasts."

Denys Pitchford Watkins
stevepaul
Hero
Hero

Postby twitchmebaby on December 10th, 2007, 4:19 pm

it has to be full on skim and you have to drink it one tablespoon at a time chilled to 41 degrees over the course of 30 minutes while walking on your toes and heels and hitting your knee with a reflex hammer.
twitchmebaby
Saint
Saint

Postby stevepaul on December 10th, 2007, 4:29 pm

Centigrade or Fahrenheit.
"The wonder of the world, the beauty and the power, the shape of things,
their colours, lights and shades; these I saw. Look ye also while life lasts."

Denys Pitchford Watkins
stevepaul
Hero
Hero

Postby twitchmebaby on December 10th, 2007, 4:45 pm

centigrade. but blow on it first.
twitchmebaby
Saint
Saint

Postby Angie on December 10th, 2007, 7:25 pm

Good lord! Can nothing be simple with this condition?!
Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
Neurology. 1991 Jul;41(7):1021-4 Tahmoush AJ, et al.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on December 11th, 2007, 11:09 am

Milk chocolate or semi-sweet? Store bought, or home baked?

The celsius issue has confused me. You said chilled first, which implies fahrenheit. Next you said blow on it, which implies centigrade, although with boiling point being 100C, 41C doesn't sound terribly hot for a drink. What temperature should the cookies be?

Basso :?
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby twitchmebaby on December 11th, 2007, 11:19 am

actually my intent is to create more confusion so as to start a viscous attack thread.
twitchmebaby
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on December 11th, 2007, 11:44 am

I see. So your use of temperature was to be a metaphor for the cooling and heating up of the human psyche. I put down such temperature fluctuations to anxiety, pure and simple. No question. People need to engage in CCCBT, Chocolate Chip Cookie Behavioural Technique, to get over this worry of ingredients, and degrees. I digress, no, I decree a degree. Plump cookies filled with plump chocos, filling plump stomachs, and plumping egos with sugar, the white devil of anxiety if ever there was one...which there is, and he inhabits the people around me. Voices from the Candy Man, "come here Basso, lovely cookies, scrumptious cookies." We need studies and abstracts, and pamphlets in every bakery across the world testifying to whatever the hell I'm talking about. Every baker should know this knowledge and be able assuage fragile cookie eaters, who only wanted a wee treat, but now have the whole of demonic hell to contend with. Shyt, I spilled milk on my crotch and now it looks like I have peed my pants, but I don't do that anymore. That thumb sucking boy who only ever wanted to step in to Mary Poppin's world is hurting. Just one cookie, only one, I promise, tomorrow I'll shew that devil away.

Basso.... :cry:
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Jens_twitch on December 11th, 2007, 12:23 pm

Now this is my kind of post!! How many cookies can I get since I am eating for three? :lol: :lol:
Jens_twitch
Hero
Hero

Postby kit on December 12th, 2007, 1:08 pm

Wow :shock: So the next question would be with nuts or without...I am thinking...nuts! :lol:
"Life is not always what one wants it to be, but to make the best of it, as it is, is the only way of being happy"
kit
Saint
Saint

Postby Wolverine on December 12th, 2007, 6:57 pm

I am not a cookie fan. But I love ice cream, milk, and sugar.

Therefore, can I have a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream instead? That takes care of all of the essential ingrediants right?
Wolverine
Saint
Saint

Postby twitchmebaby on December 13th, 2007, 12:09 pm

yes it does cover the basic ingredients, but for the ice cream substitution to work, you are required to send me $19.95 for a secret supplement to be added.
twitchmebaby
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on December 13th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Don't go for it Wolvy. I will give you one for $18.99 that will blow your mind. That's right, I include pieces of hashish then make you want to eat a second cone. Yum! :D

http://www.heavenlyhashfrombassostash.com

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Next

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)