Elvis ??

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Postby basso on December 5th, 2007, 1:17 pm

I was raised Catholic too, but was kicked out of the Catholic school. Apparently we weren't supposed to draw nipples on the statue of Mary...who knew? I was an altar boy, as well. Father O'Reilly, bless his cantankerous old soul, used to get me to do everything for him. Basso, fetch me the hosts. Basso, bring me my collar. Basso, a glass of wine if you please. Basso, do you know that woman who sits in the front pew with the nice...er, uhm teeth? Church was a laught riot. I once was having so much fun during service that I tied a hang-man's noose with the string on my jacket. In a building of symbols it was the perfect one to describe how edified I felt. :twisted:

Basso
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Angie on December 6th, 2007, 8:22 am

Oh dear...sounds like someone has some 'issues' Basso. :lol: My husband was an alter boy and said- no joke- that the priests used to ring a silver bell when they were ready to be served their dinner. Curious. I hope that my son doesn't get kicked out of Catholic school, but that remains to be seen. During the church service I'm usually praying just to get through it without totally losing it because he won't stop fooling around and embarrassing me. Maybe I just need some of what the Pope drank before the going to the service Chris. Then I won't care what he does while we're there. Too funny. :D
Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
Neurology. 1991 Jul;41(7):1021-4 Tahmoush AJ, et al.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby basso on December 6th, 2007, 11:07 am

I never had blue suede shoes, but I do have some wicked red boots with sequins. Mmm, yeah baby. I'm doin' some disco moves right now. Kewl?...Yeah, I know. I just love trippin' down the cat walk, stylin' my moves, bootin' my bootie. I working, right now, on my remix of Hound Dog and Que Sera Sera...shizzit it rocks a person right out of their thong, bing bong. It goes sumpthin' like dis:

Que sera sera
what will be or to be...no question
He ain't nuthin' like a hound dog
and I ain't his bytch...ayight? Know wat am sayin?
Que sera sera
put the mirror down
up your nose with coke
I ain't no houn
ain't no houn (this echoes with total reverb)))))))))

Yup, I'm going youtuballistic with that one, I know it.

I'm trippin'. The light...fantastiKKKKKKKK.
basso
Saint
Saint

Postby Angie on December 6th, 2007, 12:59 pm

I guess you're still snowed in with the wife and kids Basso?! :lol:
Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
Neurology. 1991 Jul;41(7):1021-4 Tahmoush AJ, et al.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Elvis

Postby jackalgel on December 14th, 2007, 8:25 pm

My mother actually saw Elvis, live and in person, when her performed at her high school in Texas during the 1950's. A few minutes into his show all the teachers stood up and walked out. It was a planned protest as they thought he was destroying the youth of America. She didn't know who he was at the time and didn't think much of his performance. Of course, now we all know why he liked performing at high schools!

Ally
Here we go again.
jackalgel

Elvis

Sponsor

Sponsor

Previous

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)