Can we post pictures of our beautiful hands?

Use this area for any non-BFS related conversation

Moderators: JohnV, Arron, garym

Can we post pictures of our beautiful hands?

Postby Angie on November 21st, 2007, 11:51 pm

This 'don't look at my hand if anxious' thing is getting out of hand- har har! Why don't we post some pictures of some perfectly imperfect BFS hands that no needs to fear? I'm not that tech-savy, so maybe someone else can start us off. Does anyone, including the poster of the aforementioned hand, feel better after all of that? Just curious.
Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
Neurology. 1991 Jul;41(7):1021-4 Tahmoush AJ, et al.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby JMan on December 1st, 2007, 2:26 am

Hands really aren't my thing. Actually, I think we could definitely increase our viewership if the one poster who offered to post a picture of her 1 cheek atrophied butt would follow through. :wink: I'm still waiting for that one to pop up. Yes, I am a dirty man, but clearly nowhere near as bad as Basso. :P
JMan
Selfless giver of time
Selfless giver of time

Postby Angie on December 1st, 2007, 7:15 pm

Clearly, but I bet Basso has more fun than you J! :lol: I was just trying to change the line of thinking a bit, but as you can see I wasn't very successful. Maybe some brave BFS girl will take you up on your inquirery. :lol:
Cramp-fasciculation syndrome: a treatable hyperexcitable peripheral nerve disorder.
"muscle aching, cramps, stiffness, exercise intolerance, and peripheral nerve hyper excitability"
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby Jens_twitch on December 3rd, 2007, 2:27 pm

I think if you use flicker you can post a link to the exact pictures you want to show!! Not for sure but I'll check into it. This will give me an excellent excusse to go and get a manicure first! :lol:
Jen
Jens_twitch
Hero
Hero

Postby Angie on December 3rd, 2007, 11:31 pm

Good to hear from you Jen! How are you feeling? Get your manicure- you deserve it!!! :D
Angie
Saint
Saint

Postby Angie on December 4th, 2007, 7:26 pm

Now we need to add feet to the list as well since people are posting feet pictures now. This calls for pedicures, Jen!
Angie
Saint
Saint

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to The Lounge (Off-Topic Conversations)